Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin

Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin

a part of “Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[See inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 am

Omg, great edit Fire XD

Rarikou...come back and post!! DX
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:24 am

*Gets spooked by Free's sudden appearance* OH DIS IS BAD!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:30 am

Well, he never died, cause he's immortal ^^ Like I said, post once, get trashed. Have fun, then I get to bust out my idea. I can't wait, cause ya'll don't know what it is :D

Okay, I'm going to sleep you guys. I look forward to your posts later today, can't wait to see them ^^

703 words FTW! Holy cow...well, there you go guys. Revel in the madness *evil cackle* >.> <.< O_O...

Oh, and Rar, you can play Lord Death, sorry for not answering you sooner. You do a very good job ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 pm

O.O!! ITS FREE!!.... I can't believe I'm missing the fun >.>" LoL

on a side note, Free seems very talkative today doesn't he? dum~ dum~

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:25 pm

I think I'm having too much fun with Crazy Kari XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

O.o I see Crona! No wait, its Kari des~ *grabs some popcorn* ne ne~ *interested in what will happen*

hmmm, I should start preping for some plotline event from our end too...

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Sorry, i was away. Food doesn't buy itself, so I had to get on that.

Haha ,Remiel went mad to take out Mad Kari...

to explain, I pictured Remiel as a mad gentle men. He keeps his refined manner, but the tone and word choices are like a mad scientist.... kinda like Tyki Mykk, if any of you know who that is.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Did not mean for that to take as long as it did to write that post. But, it is up! :) I'll let you write your "inner madness room" scene to start it off, Rar. I didn't want to write anything on it until you did :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 pm

OMG!! D-Gray Man reference! :D Love that anime/manga

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:57 pm

:-< *sniff* Where did you go guys?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Im still here! im thinking on What i should say next! <.< >.> V.V ^.^

POSTED! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Sweet! I get to fight Jason! Anyway, I gotta go to sleep. Night everyone! *walks off listening to Nightcore's Children of the Night*
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:13 pm

night!

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm

*Lols at the Friday the Thirteenth Reference*

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 am

I said I wasn't going to post, but couldn't sleep. Okay, I'm going to sleep this time, I swear! Night all! :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:43 am

originally I wanted to give Jason a chainsaw, but I didn't find any images I liked... lol, a machete he now has XD

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 pm

A master assassin and Free at the same time? You guys are soooo screwed...

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:10 pm

too much talking though *offers popcorn* want some? XP

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Yeah, pretty much... :D Yay for disaster!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

*takes a handfull of popcorn* Don't mind if I do. Can't wait to see... FLYGON! *squeals*

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!