Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vestiges of the Sky

The Vestiges of the Sky

a part of “The Vestiges of the Sky”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

-REDUX- (Still Accepting Human characters and villians!)The forces of Chaos are awakening from a 2,000 year sleep, and it is up to six teens who can control the elements to solve the mystery behind their powers, and save the world from this ancient force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vestiges of the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Vestiges of the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:31 am

I love long posts. XD . . . .there's a reason mine average above 1,000 words. And I thought, your post was great. ^^

I'm glad you like Tenebrae's personality and appearance. ^^

But, I think the whole idea for the pieces of Chaos is a little exciting, part of me has always wanted to do a villain like this. XD

Also, don't worry about the locations too much, while I do prefer if they are used, I know it's very easy to forget about it. XD
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:59 pm

*Dies* GRR! I freakin had Len finished...*dies again* So annoyed. So very VERY annoyed... Jakuri-chan, can I leave my history pretty much a bit blank? I have a lot of characters to make sadly because of my sister signing me up... *Dies* Getting rid of a few characters and roleplays should help... but ehh. I'll try to finish Len and work on Rin later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Yeah, you can leave it a bit blank. Just do what you can, when you can.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey, Beta, I'm kinda curious. What sort of powers are the villains allowed to have?
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Villains can have pretty much any sort of power as long as it isn't on the level of making them capable of utterly anything, and they have some limits placed upon them.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Hey there, I know I didn't post this here because I didn't know when the rpg would start, but last week my laptop was acting up and I recently got it fixed. Or rather I had to get my Antivirus updated blah. Anyway, have I missed anything important here besides the rpg starting? I was able to get on my brother's comp long enough to see that it did start up.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 pm

No Zodia, you haven't really missed anything important. The roleplay just started up last night; I posted, MaxStokes posted, and so did HiddenNymph. You're still in good shape; but I did create an OOC thread that has information about the original incarnations of the Elemental Six; including Terra~ It's basic; apperances and personality, I'd like it if you took a look and told me what you thought about it.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Okay sure. Just so you know, I am interested in playing a Chaos char, but that's only if you have trouble getting ppl to play them.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:34 am

I will keep that in mind Zodia. I plan on playing one myself to be truthful. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 am

Hmmm, I don't know if I want to wait for morning to post for my char because in all honesty, I don't know if posting at night right now is the right time.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 am

You can do what you're most comfortable doing Zodia. I know you'll post when you feel it's best to.

And . . . I like the fact I gave Vega a sense of humor, sort of, here. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:26 am

Sorry no posty post yet today, all day in car made me crash. Just woke up though may work on one no. I have the ability to post from where I am, so thats the goodd thing. Gotta type with laptop, then upload with phone, but no big deal.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:07 am

XD It's okay, I've been rather pre-occupied for the last few hours, Hell's Judgment is going a little bit crazy with the posting. . . . Short posts, but lots of them. I think the thing is already hovering around fifty-posts.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:03 am

Yeah, I saw that. Gone for one day then all of the sudden it has three pages! well, gunna go work on posts.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 am

So, sorry about the lack of itallics on the thoughts in my last ost. Thought it would be easier to highlight on my phone, but I was dead wrong. Next time ill just pre type the code into the doc whenever I type it up.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 am

I promise, I'm going to read all of the posts, and then post tonight! My birthday and Christmas is taking up all of my time right now, unfortunately! D:
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm so upset... I was trying to finish len right now, and my knee if hurting like HELL... I ended up hurting my need so bad in Gym today, my knee was twisted. So, a wheelchair came to get me, and I was 'fine' untill 8th period. Then my leg that had the bad knee froze and when I moved it, my bone SNAPPED. It sucks SO bad and my dad said I don't need X-Rays... So I'm trying to be tolarent to the pain.. x.o

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh shoes Ami. >.< That's not fun. =/ Never had experience with something like that. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Ouch, ive never broken a bone before so cant say I understand the pain but I hope you get better soon being christmas and all!!

BTW is anyone interested in K-pop? Fancy making an RP out of it?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Well, I have broken my top two front teeth when I was 9 and that hurt! I am sorry that happened to you Ami. Just get better ok?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!