Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Graffiti Wars

The Graffiti Wars

a part of “The Graffiti Wars”, a fictional universe by reveries.

Despite their conflicts down the years, they've both had a single thing in common: their love for art. But the two gangs that color the streets of the New York undergrounds, may have to put aside their mutual passions when they cannot forgive and forget.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Graffiti Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Graffiti Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Graffiti Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Graffiti Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 am

Can i reserve a Depictioners spot ?
The rp seems interesting and i'll like to join
Fortuna favet fortibus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:25 am

I'm not exactly open to reserving spots, but if yours is interesting, you're in. So feel free to make a character/Depictioner.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 am

Sweet RP, I'm creating a neutral tagger ATM.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:59 pm

That's cool, it was accepted since it was so interesting. Though, keep in mind that Finn would have to be a part of the war somehow, whether somehow dragged in by one of the gang members or otherwise.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Hope my charrie is alright...Gonna' make it more attractive when i get the chance.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

reveries wrote:That's cool, it was accepted since it was so interesting. Though, keep in mind that Finn would have to be a part of the war somehow, whether somehow dragged in by one of the gang members or otherwise.

Don't worry, he'll get pulled in somehow despite his dislike of violence. I think it'll be by doing something plain stupid, just dicking around with the wrong people in the wrong place... It sounds like something he'd do.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Posted a character, let me know if you'd like any changes to be made. ^_^

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 am

I submitted a Neutral character. He will get dragged in there somehow, I know it. I'll figure something out. xDD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 pm

graffiti-wars-gang-ranking-system-and-etc-official-t65874.html

I'd really like everyone to comment, especially those who have been accepted -- seeing as this wasn't originally a part of the RP, but since the Depictioners and Hound gang system would technically reach all out of New York City, ranks are necessary -- that is, if you guys would like. I'm trying to gain some opinions, a vote on whether or not to include this. So.. click away, please. (:

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Graffiti, huh?

Count me in.

Oh wait, I've already submitted my character. I'm one step ahead.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Since both gangs are all filled up and we have at least two neutrals, the Roleplay is now officially starting. I have posted!
I'd like the Gang Ranking system to be discussed further, but it may take too long and may have the Roleplay ending up dead. Everyone's say is counted and matters.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:41 pm

I just realized, we only have three hounds and five depictioners. You mixed up which gang Vincent belongs to, he should be on the Depictioners list.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh, my bad. Gah. Fail. Oh well then. I'm still accepting, it's just a matter of when it will be completely filled up. /proceeds to slam head onto table.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Forgive me for my fail German. I'm out of practice.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 am

Totally spaced the OOC, and I'm glad ya liked my idea.

Hope ya guys can tolerate Vincent's inital roughness, he'll be so much better once everyone gets to know him haha
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Sorry if I'm being rather out of place here, but I'm somewhat irked at the quick reply from Riku.

and it doesn't leave much room for an intervening reply on anyone else's end.
I like to flow with post order, as it makes things make more sense, but perhaps I'm just being a little too headstrong about it.

Just kinda kills what I had in mind doing, mods another's actions somewhat and makes little sense as to how she could be carted off, but I'll roll with it and have a post up when I get home.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 pm

I can understand where you're coming from, since it didn't meet the 250 words minimum per post. But she/he has her/his reasons for it.

Perhaps you could've said what you had in mind here, and everyone can see it? Early planning on the roleplay could give guide to where the plot will be going.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:07 pm

I've been notified that ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ may not be able to post for a while. Just giving everyone a heads up, so we don't get too carried away to the point that ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ may not be able to catch up.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm so sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay. Luckily, Danny isn't interacting with anyone, so hopefully it won't really cause an issue.

It's moving a bit too fast paced for me, and I just don't really feel like I'm a good fit for this. I'm so sorry for dropping a commitment like this, and I hope to RP with you all in the future. May the thread live long and prosper too. :P

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!