Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outside

The Outside

a part of “The Outside”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They were locked up like animals, forced to be changed into something they never thought was possible. Can't be continued, but read if you wish! {^-^}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey guys... Sorry if i hadn't posted in awhile. Again. School just started and I'm going to live in a dorm, with a roommate, sharing one bathroom. So don't be suprised if I don't post as often, and it'll probably be because I might die of boredom and my roommate might just plain out kill me.. So yeah, but im stilll going to try and post as often as i can.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeno3111 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 am

Do the Mutaints kill eachother in the arena? or is it Badly injure/incapacitate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zeno3111
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Only one mutant walks out of the arena alive.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

I can't remember if a key is needed to unlock the cell from the outside or if there's a way to unlock it by hand.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeno3111 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 am

Thanks for the info I thought that was what happend but wasn't to sure.

zeno3111
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 am

Uh oh. This place is running the risk of dying. Its already turned dormant.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 am

Hey guys! Come on! ..... Where'd everybody go?

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 pm

So sorry everyone!!! I feel kind of bad now...School started, marching season is brutal, and work on top of that...I haven't had access to internet for weeks it seems but i am here and ready to make sure things get moving again. I want conformation from everyone that your still here, I know Auric won't be back for awhile yet seeing as from her move she still doesn't have internet at her house.

Feels good to be back on the computer ^^
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 am

MY MAMA'S PHONE IS A HOTSPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured this out a few days ago but no one had posted last time i had looked x.x
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I still check in every now and then. More out of habit than anything else now haha. With a part time job, helping to run two people's businesses as well as trying to build my own has taken up a lot of time but I always manage to find time to come here and see if anything new has cropped up. I will keep posting provided that I'm not the only one doing so. X3

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:58 am

Sorry I would have posted sooner but my internet gives me so many problems, on top trying to make sure I'm getting all my band stuff taken care of and homework...-_-...figures the time I get to be on the computer is when I am home sick on the couch. I will send out Pm's, I hope I haven't lost too many people...

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Yogi wanted me to tell everyone that her damned internet crashed :"C so if she gets the chance she will send me her posts via text or email(if possible the latter) and I will post it for her.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 am

Good to know that she's still finding a way to stay in touch at least.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Yepyep; so I will be posting for her when next possible. Does anyone absolutely NEED anything posted, so I can tell her?

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Not that I know of. Ara is pretty much hiding out in a vent and for the most part I wouldn't know where to go with her until something happens ie, Dusk, Ash, Kishan or someone else comes along really.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:51 am

Well, Ash ad kishan are on their way.... ash will probably go into the vents first chance she gets

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Hope she doesn't get too freaked out when she realizes that she's not the only one in the vents >.>

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 pm

I miss RPing this rp with it's creators and participants... So, I feel kind of sad suggesting this but we could probably make another rp and start from where we left off her or start over again...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

If you're still interested I'm for it.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!