Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Wings of a Dream

On the Wings of a Dream

a part of “On the Wings of a Dream”, a fictional universe by Bani.

You wake up in a strange place, you can't remember anything but something tells you you're better off this way. And then you find a strange person is trailing you, offering you their 'help'. Can you trust them? Can you afford not to? Literate/Semi-Lit RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Wings of a Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: On the Wings of a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey guys. I'm really sorry, I've been having a lot of trouble in my life lately and haven't been able to get on here at all. I feel like I should just go and throw myself under a truck because I've let you all down. If you are all trying to keep this going and don't mind giving me another chance then I would really appreciate it if I can join in again. Please let me know what you think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 am

No worries, we are getting ready to kinda start again. I'll be making a new RP that will continue this one, after the end of the war.

Everyone will be welcome to join and keep the people they played already if they want.

Just waiting for a few more posts here to let me know how everyone stands on the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:52 am

@Noxize: Peachy. I'm thinking I should perhaps do one more post so all my characters aren't left cliff hanging just so they can all be together in a group again.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 am

Noxize, perhaps I should just pull out. I understand that I haven't been one of the more committed players, and I'd probably slow everything down. Plus, some personal issues cropped up, so...

Do you want me to stay or not? If yes, then I'll try my best to keep track of what's happening. If not, then the rest are welcome to adopt Moonlight, or she could simply be offed.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 am

Uhm, I'll still play Ivory in the follow-up if I'm wanted >.<

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 pm

It would be awesome to keep everyone we can. I won't bend your arm to force you to stay, I understand if you have other crap to do, but the old gang is all welcome. People understand that we all have lives, I see no reason to exclude you Tania.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 am

Right, waited long enough. Making the next part of this either tomorrow or the next day, depending on how busy I am.

This Rp is closed, with Bani gone there is no way to do this officialy...but that's just how it is.

The next chapter will be up ASAP, and I will post a link here. You are ALL welcome, and I do hope to have the majority of you join us.

The story will take place several months after the end of this one, 6-8 to be exact. Things have only gotten worse, as crops die and the tempeture begins to drop. Days are shorter while nights grow longer, the sun is a feeble disc in the sky only seen at rare times. Wonderland is a nightmare.

Creatures and monsters never seen before have begun to make themselves known- Things known in our world as myths..only in Wonderland they are QUITE real. Boogy Men, Wraiths...and worse. It seems that the weakening of Wonderland has caused the barrier between worlds to thin. To top it all off Jaberwocky is out there still, gathering a TRUE army, no longer using mindless puppets, these are the worst of the worst. It plans to march into this other world...and take over.

But what lies on the other side of the veil? The glimpses do not look like Earth, but quite similar.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 am

Okay then Eve - Moonlight, I mean - will still be there. Can she remember her name, do you think?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 am

roleplay/black-wings-wings-of-a-dream-2/

Better late than never. Right?

Come, check it out. Anything I got wrong..just tell me.

=D

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

Got my characters up. Made a new guy cause I thought it'd be fun to play on the bad side for a bit. >:D

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!