Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project ALPHA

Project ALPHA

a part of “Project ALPHA”, a fictional universe by AthenaUndying.

It's the year 2034. The United States has turned completely communist, World War 3 is starting to poke up its ugly head, and a rebellion is starting up against the US government. Will project ALPHA bring peace? Or will it itself fall apart at the seams?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project ALPHA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project ALPHA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 pm

@Naraness Thanks for the heads up! :)

@xKyrie That's fine! I went ahead and posted mine, so they'll hopefully get around to that soon.

Also, I think almost everybody is indifferent, mostly leaning a little more towards Kronos than the rebellion. I think that Athena and Hades are the only people who are anti-Kronos completely, and a couple are totally pro-Kronos. This should be interesting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 pm

I see, thank you for informing me!~ I had this idea and I don't know if you guys will like it. :)
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 pm

What is it? I'm open to anything! :D

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Oh. It's nothing much. Just something to speed up the pace of the RP or make a goal for the characters, it really depends on how it will be interpreted.

After this meet ups do you have anything planned for them? Like a major plot development or something? Because if you don't have I had thought of this idea when I was travelling to work this morning... um it involves the president, Cray, if I'm not mistaken and would most likely be the deciding factor on who will be the Pro and Anti-Kronos between the Quasigods. This will also pave way for a chance to the rebels to start planning or something like that.

Just tell me if you have something planned so that I won't create trouble or anything with the suggestion. :)

And P.S. I'm not yet replying because I want to wait for Jack. I now know how hard it is to keep track of an RP scene (and think of what to post) when you get left behind by the others. :D
Last edited by xKyrie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Posted...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Tomorrow i'm going to Florida (i'm gonna get so tan!!!! I refuse to be a pale pinish color the rest of my life!!!) and i'll be there for ten days. I'll try to post at least once a day, though.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:47 am

Oh, i'm alive. I posted. o_e

Talk about clones with Aryssa and Kamui. Funny thing is, we made our characters VERY similar, and same job. So me and Athena decided they'd be doppelgangers. I explained that a little in the post.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 am

@Horseygirl Have fun in Florida! :D If you can't post often, I definitely understand. Vacation is fun.

@xKyrie I didn't ignore your post, I promise, I just haven't had time to really get on here and say something intelligent back. >.< I'm gonna make a seperate post to talk about plot and such, so I'll post what all that I was planning on doing with them (which wasn't much) and you can just explain your idea a little more! ^^

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 am

Darkness! Yayy, you're alive! ^^ I was wondering where you went.

(Okay, I'm done spamming the OOC now. Probably.)

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

@Athena! Hey, you posted again.~ It's ok. I forgot to check about this OOC -I've been addicted to an online game! XD. I'm sorry I haven't posted. Jack hasn't posted yet but I think I'll try to post once I can reread that part of the RP again (not as soon as I want to though, *so sleepy* I'm going to attend an anime convention tomorrow so I think it'll be on Monday which I will be free to post).

And about the plot, no problem... Hahaha, it was just something that I thought of, anyway, I'll post it on the other OOC. :D

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 am

Guys...I won't be able to post for about 3 weeks final exams...would anyone mind rp-ing my chars for me?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!