Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abaddon

Abaddon

a part of “Abaddon”, a fictional universe by The Great Thundorz.

Within the seemingly normal world are the outcasts, those who were forced into this. The rise of Abaddon is nearing, and only one side can win the battle.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abaddon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Abaddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Sorry guys! Our internet was off for a few days! i'll post now just need to read any new posts
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarkLord on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:49 am

Cool. I'm going to make a CS soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDarkLord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 am

Well as long as the posting restarts, I am fine with it :o
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

So it seems I have to make a compromise since our two leading ladies are busy with moving and stuff, or so I have been told. In order to keep things moving along, I am making a proposal. If they are not able to post within two more days, I will post regarding certain events that have gone on. I will allow them to post whenever they are able to, or if they post within these two days, great.

Whether they do or not, expect my post to go up around Saturday. I would also like to leave a comment for everyone not to feel rushed by this, since people have been determined to post and do not wish to see it die. While I do wish people would wait a little longer, I feel that this may cause some people to quit, and as a result, will put up the post to keep the RP going for them.

A little note about my post: If they do post by Saturday's time, I will involve everyone. If not, I will not involve Thunder's part in it. I will make a separate post though for when they do post. Also, it seems I have to make a new posting order by Saturday and a new event order... So my schedule seems busy, busy, busy~

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 pm

I Posted!

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Hey y'all! Quick check in before I gotta dash, but I've gotta take care of something important and I'll be back to post later!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh jesus sorry Thunder I totally missed your post on my active RP's page. Finally thought to myself something was up it never takes this long, turns out it was my go. I feel stupid as hell! My bad I'll go post right now!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwordxPen on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 am

Where did everyone go? It has been over a week with no new replys. I was just wondering if anything was up?

SwordxPen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 am

We have two people who are currently moving, that being Aira and Reaper as far as I know. And I think everyone else forgot they could skip other people if two days pass. But all we can do now is wait xD

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auroria on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Who's up next to write after we skip..?
"Sometimes, all it takes to calm the beast, is a little patience."

Auroria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 pm

I don't have a clue. Ben so long since there was a post here.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am

Anyone who hasn't posted yet can post.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 am

I am now a Canadian! wow what a long few weeks!but now I'm on the right time as everyone! :) I'll post now. i apologize for such the long wait!

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm

It's ok welcome back!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Ha-zah. Also, who's post will it be next? Also, you people need skype!!!

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwordxPen on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Alive??

SwordxPen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 pm

I hope so. I've been waiting for other posts -.-

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

There we go I'm saying screw the order there's only like 3 of us left anyways.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm

sounds good! let's do this!

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 pm

When were either of you going to alert me of this? ._.; I have been sort of busy ya know.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!