Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hollow House

Hollow House

a part of “Hollow House”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Hollow House for Supernatural Heirs; Each of the ten races of supernatural beings have been forced to send their twin twenty-one year old son and daughter to Hollow House, to form a treaty, stopping the war. But they hate each other. Passionately. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollow House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hollow House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu May 31, 2012 3:39 am

No, I think she's still unwell... I shall be posting tonight after my exam, sorta' stressing at the moment :)
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Thu May 31, 2012 8:06 am

wont be able to post today cause I'm going to the beach. School just ended.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 am

Perfectly understandable... ^^ Go have lots of fun! =D
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 am

Enjoy the sun, Syn! :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Why thank you! And now I can't see page two... fantastic.... So I don't know if anybody that my character was interacting with has posted!

Synicate
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Someone planning to post anytime soon?

I would, but I'm not too sure what to do with Vince at this point... :P
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

It's generally been sorta quiet here. O.o

PEOPLE... POST DAMMIT! xD I don't know who we're waiting for, but whoever it is needs to post.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Erm... who's turn is it to post?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Not me. xD I'm the last one who posted. Well, for Lissa anyways... but Brent is only getting more annoyed by the minute. Sorry, Dee, but he'll probably end up burning down the house in the next couple of hours IC. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 pm

I know. I'd post but I feel like I just posted, and not much has really happened to post to.
That and I got called in to work so haven't had the time to make a decent post

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:13 pm

I need Lamia to post, seeing as I don't have anyone else to respond to...
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Off topic but I need to vent.
People piss me off, especially when they godmod my characters. Like no, just no, I don't pop on here and start "Juliet was walking down the stairs when random male character bumped into her and said "Oh gosh I'm so sorry, blah blah blah, etc." It pisses me off, not only is the whole bumping into someone accidentally thing way over done but then you're going to tell me what I'd say, no! It is not okay.
I think I'm going to just ignore her every time she does it or just quit the character if she pisses me off any more.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm

I am so with you, honey! What is up with that? Godmodding is just a fucking crime if you ask me. And to that amount? with godmodding LINES even? Christ. You have my undivided sympathy, really. I would probably send her a very angry PM, scolding her, and then I'd contact that GM... unless it is the GM, in which case I'd drop out.

And pf, you're welcome to vent anytime you need!

And, you guys... it's alright. I'm sure it'll work itself out with people posting. They're probably just busy with exams and such. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Ha! No she pmed me actually complaining that I didn't respond to her post about him. I just ignored that too. I'm pretty sure she's the gm to. She's done it to someone else too and it's always shit that the characters in no way would have said. I'm just going to make a comment about god modding in the ooc.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

What happened? :O

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Basically that thing I said up there. In quotations. She literally had her character bump into mine or vice versa and then mine started apologizing to hers and talking to her.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Obnoxious people, for ya. That's what they do. Blegh... xD

And yeah... I second Dee's curiosity. xD

Edit: oooh... poor Em. <3 Do you want us to send Charlie and Camille to "take care" of her? =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

O.O We'll kill them.

Was it on here then? Or another RP?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Another RP, silly Dee... obviously. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Has this come to a halt then? :/

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!