Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Undoing

Dragon Age: The Undoing

a part of “Dragon Age: The Undoing”, a fictional universe by The Valkyrie.

The year is 1:95 Divine, and the second Blight has been raging for nearly a century. Pushed to desperation, the Grey Wardens assemble a team for a suicidal mission. None were prepared for what they would discover.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Undoing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: The Undoing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Thirded! Happy Birthday, ladehfrand! (^_^) I hope it's all cake and presents and funtimes.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:43 am

Fourthed! Is that a thing? I dunno. Either way, Happy Birthday, Yonni! ^_^
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I love you guys. Thank you. It was kind of brilliant. :)
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Right, so it's my turn for the Music theme song thingy. Foreword. I suck at this kind of thing.

Dekton, Kerin, & Solvej: Invincible - Adelita's Way
Scally: War - Poets of the Fall
Kerin: Monster - Skillet
Solvej: The Pretender - Foo Fighters
Ethne: Alive - Adelita's Way
Mira: Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Emil: Song of Storms
Dekton: Unthought Known - Pearl Jam
Rudhale: Give to Fly - Pearl Jam
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Yay! I don't think you suck at this at all, Tally. I'll add these to the ongoing YouTube OST, too, but that'll be later today. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi everyone,

So I upgraded the Codex with Kerin's master class. For those of you who have no idea what the heck I'm talking about when I say that, I'm giving you all the option to alter your current class with four new abilities instead of simply taking a second specialization. In fact, I'm encouraging it. If you want one (and I'd love it if you did), just send me a list of four ability names and what they'd do, and I'll take care of the rest, like I did for Kerin just now. If you wanna discuss possibilities with me beforehand, that's fine too.

Extra points if your master class will involve learning something from one of your team members. I kind of suggested that Kerin's would naturally follow from learning a couple things from Solly, for instance (though Tally, if you were thinking something else I couldn't remember and you should remind me so I can change it). Of course, asking the other person in advance might be cool, but I'm assuming we're all willing to do that sort of thing.

Long story short: make yourself a master class, send me the details of four (yes, August, you get another, maybe a passive ability rather than another shift?) abilities, and I'll make you a class tree. If you have no idea what to do, send me a PM and I'll try and help you come up with something.

Please?

(EDIT: I just want to point out, our Master Classes have the coolest names. So far, I've got Breaker, Fadewalker, Lord of the Wild, Alchemical Dervish, Swashbuckler, Bloodletter, and Sentinel, plus either Harbinger or Arcane Archer. I bet Scally's will be great as well. ^_^)

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:27 am

Oh wow!

Kurokiku, Valkyrie, Arria, Talisman! I had no idea you guys were participating in this roleplay! I was just looking at the "Awesome Roleplays" list, and I decided to check this one out. But it makes sense that an awesome roleplay would have to have awesome roleplayers. Anyways, I just wanted to greet you guys! So... hi! Have fun with your awesome roleplay!

@Yonbibuns I have mixed emotions about you. I think your username is absolutely hilarious, but you posted a picture on the OOC of my other roleplay that was extremely disturbing. (I hope that wasn't a .gif of yourself.) Nonetheless, I hope you have a happy birthday? Well... Since you already had it, it would have to be had, right? So I hope you had a happy birthday.

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free, and realizing you were the prisoner.

Creek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Ah, hello Creek! Thanks for dropping by and saying hi! If you did end up reading any of this, I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:29 pm

I saw this come out a really long time ago, and i wanted to get involved, but desided not too ;O; Now im le sad because i cant be part of this awesome adventure!!! *le cry*

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:26 pm

All of the awesome in the Codex tab.

All of it.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Talis. You made my day.

What the heck arm-on-the-far-right. No. No.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

I imagine you're talking about the song list I put up? Well, I do aim to please, I'm just glad it didn't turn out like the first one. I did not like that one one bit and I had to do it all over.

Funny thing, I also associated Youth by Daughter with Solvej, but I didn't include it because I thought I already had too many.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:43 am

Yeah. That's to all of you.
Also. I think we're overdue for some new theme songs.

Why am I so slow at responding?
Because I'm most probably blind, I'll take that as a happy birthday for this year and not last year. It was had. Had beautifully. Thanks, kindly spirit. I'm sad you're not with us, Littlepaw. Your signature is fabulous.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Hey guys, Tally here to say happy Thanksgiving! And it's Canadian equivalent for Yonni!

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Wow. Such feels.
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Valkyrie on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Well, technically, the Canadian equivalent happens on the second Monday of October, but Happy Thanksgiving to Yonni anyway. And you know, to you guys. :)

The Valkyrie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:19 pm

FANKS. Also, yes. Turkey day for us is in October. I want two Thanksgivings, mrm.

I be compiling another theme-song-love-fest over at CoC (as I try to color dem' fanarts). Be sure to check them out whenever I throw them up, darlings.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:19 am

Well, since it's been almost a year and all, Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving, Yonni. I'm about an hour late, so my bad on that one. Hope it was fun. :)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 pm

THANKS.

Hahahah. Mm, turkey.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Note to all ye' lovely DA:I playing duckies:

I'm gonna be on at really odd times. New, evening-shift job and just found a new apartment so my commute isn't ridiculous and I can actually have time to do things in-between work. So, I'm still alive, but until November 1st, I'll be like that weird relative that pops in every now and again (except on my days off, I'll be here for sure).

Ya'll are patient-parents to me anyhow. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!