Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slenderman

The Slenderman.

a part of “Slenderman”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads...[SERIOUSLY FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Slenderman.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Hm...I guess one thing about Slendy is that he's normally only visible on film/video/pictures and those who will soon be his victims. So I guess Alex, Amnell, and Evan are all screwed now.

Also...dude, I feel like a third of the RP is online right now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

I've noticed that. Some of them have been on, but they haven't posted. Others haven't been on like since the 6th of this month. I keep a check on it most of the time. I do what I can between classes and homework. I always make time to post. I need the stress relief so it is rather annoying when they're on, could post, and don't. I don't know what we'll do if they don't start posting again.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah, especially given that the RP has sort of set up some of us (like you and me) as relatively minor characters...

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Agreed there. My understanding of how major and minor characters should be worked out, none of us should really be sitting on the back burner. Enid is complex at least in my mind, but she needs to be played out properly through the story line and that only happens through interactions and progression which won't happen unless there are more people posting. Which really rather sucks that people seem to have abandoned this.

On a really random side note, after this started up and going, I've seen quite a few other slender rps come along. Nothing with as good a plot line though. Maybe we should try pming everyone and seeing if we can't get them on.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm

In my experiance, one people decide they are bored with a roleplay they will just abandon it, but it couldnt hurt to try.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Yeah. I don't think Armageddon's going to abandon this, though. He's said he has ambitions to make into a book.

Oh, and about amalgamating people: Hell no. We're already having trouble maintaining character depth with this many characters.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am

Erik7622 wrote:Hm...I guess one thing about Slendy is that he's normally only visible on film/video/pictures and those who will soon be his victims. So I guess Alex, Amnell, and Evan are all screwed now.

Oh shit, I didn't know that. -_-' Need to read up on my Slenderman lore.

@Avenger
Pshh, minor characters are people who don't post.
WE CAN ALWAYS WRITE THEM OUT AND YOU IN

Also, I volunteer to do it!
*loves randomly PMing people*
I'll pm everyone who has logged in recently but hasn't posted Dreamscourge and Depressence since they haven't shown their beautiful faces in a while.
Last edited by Starsailor on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am

There's a lot of random Slenderman lore. Stuff like how he actually originally had a face, but it was different each time and never appeared in the pictures. This apparent facelessness eventually became actual facelessness.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 am

Okay, someone feel free to cut off Alex's ranting at any earlier point in the last line. The intent would be that Alex gets cut off by whoever in the middle of his ranting with a hand over the mouth or something to that effect.

EDIT: That works. Also, I wonder when Alex is going to realize he lost his coat somewhere.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm

That wasn't too inappropriate, was it?

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:40 am

Ha, ha. No, I just know Enid's reaction. Anyway, I'll have a post up sometime later today probably this evening since I have classes and then shop hours which are going to be longer than normal so I can get a soft flat mostly built or at least ready to be put together.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:02 am

Starsailor wrote:That wasn't too inappropriate, was it?

Certainly came out of left field. :P

I just hope Alex didn't hear it. I think he would implode.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:23 am

I really....really want to read this RP because I'm out camping in the woods. >.>

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm

I honestly have no idea what the hell Alex should do now.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamscourge on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Due to events beyond my control, I have not been able to come onto RPG for the past few weeks.
I fear that this may remain the case, so I regret to inform you all that I shall be dropping out of this roleplay.
I wish I could carry on, as I enjoyed reading and interacting with each of you, and I sincerely hope that we get a chance to roleplay together again, in the future.
Best of luck to this roleplay.

Dreamscourge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Aw...farewell, Dreamscourge.

I'll get a post up in a half hour or so.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

*cough cough*

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 am

I'm still here. I'm just waiting. I can't really post after myself or yours... So we're waiting on the other two I'm guessing?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 am

I guess...where's Armageddon when you need him?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Apologies, mates. I've been really busy since school started and now I think I have to drop out for lack of time. But it's been fun interacting with all of you and I do hope our paths cross again.

If or when he comes back, I just want to say... Army you bastard, thanks for introducing me to Slendy. Hope he didn't get you.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!