Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dead Empty Cases 3

Dead Empty Cases 3

a part of “Dead Empty Cases 3”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

(REBOOT) Based on the American and German Eugenics programs of the 1920's-1960's. The masterminds behind this, Nazi Germany? No! the United States of America. (Historical/Fiction/Supernatural)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Empty Cases 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dead Empty Cases 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dead Empty Cases 3"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Dead Empty Cases 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:07 am

Do we have to reserve characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:55 am

No, not really. Just select the type of character that you want, within the confines of those listed in the intro.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:11 pm

This. Looks. Amazing.

It seems a bit complicated, and to honest the amount of actual plot you've given us could be more in-depth (In order to reel more people in). But other than that, it looks great!

I might consider writing up a character sheet for a student. Also, if you need somebody to play the Fueher, I would be happy to do that as well.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Most of that is simply for background, all of that has already passed, only bits of the backstory will come out in the actual rpg.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm

this is certainly different. i will start my character immediatly. are we allowed to have any type of sensitivy to ghosts or what not?

like sensing or sumthing like that?

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 am

Certainly. Im surprised someone finally is interested in this :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 am

Ill have to dig out the notes I made for this rpg, it would be great if one of your characters could be pregnant. Its kind of an important aspect of the story, from what I remember.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:47 pm

awesome for the pregnant char do they have to be full on or only a couple months?

and what is the extent of psychic-ness. (forgive me lol) on ablities?

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 am

Could be only weeks if you want.

psyness? medium would be good

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Im very interested in this roleplay, I'm willing to make the other pregnant student if you like.

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 am

fine:)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 pm

sounds good. ill make a female pregnant char. hehe. wonder who the daddy will be?! lol working on my char now.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 pm

my character is up hope shes okay :)

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Great. Approved.

Well the first post is up so feel free to start

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:05 pm

sounds good :D

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 pm

My character is up hope she's satisfactory.

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh, you won me over with the pic alone. I love Molly Ringwald.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Ill let everyone post first

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm

I know you said it was the 80's and she was the first person I thought of lol and I'm still not accepted DX.

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!