Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Souls Never Rest

Urahara's Shop

a part of “Bleach: Souls Never Rest”, a fictional universe by NelielChan.

In Karakura Town, the Bounto are being dealt with by Ichigo and friends, but what is going on elsewhere during this time? This is the adventures during this time. They can be serious, funny, romantic, whatever. Have fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Souls Never Rest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Urahara's Shop

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:18 am

Hey guys, come on in! Look around, just don't break anything. And watch out for Tessai, he doesn't like strangers.

Last edited by NelielChan on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NelielChan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: Souls Never Rest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am

Any room for an arrancar?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: Souls Never Rest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 am

Sure, of course! Just try not to be Espada-powered, but I'd love to see more than just Shinigami in this.

NelielChan
Member for 12 years

Re: Urahara's Shop

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Well, this exploded with characters! We could start this today.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Makes me wonder how shinigami will take to a arrancar living among them? XD then again, isperia does travel between worlds time and again.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Would it be alright if I used a pre-existing character? Like, if I wanted to post as Karin Kurosaki? Or does it have to be an original?
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 pm

@Child of the Winged: Yeah, we could really. I was surprised myself. xD I have things to do, so I'll be posting later. If someone else wants to post instead, feel free.

@Angel: I'd rather you not really, sorry. I want this to be fairly detached from the actual story.

NelielChan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Hm... To post or not to post... I wanna have Calma mess with Jericho for some odd reason... Maybe cause they're both birds.... Hm...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Hmmm...I was gonna have isperia wander around hueco mundo looking for others before returning to the soul society. Maybe she could run into them as well?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Well, Calma lives in Tres Cifras, with Cirucci. She was Cirucci's only Fracción so she just followed her... But she visits Wonderweiss in Las Noches.

Sooooo, I guess, if she's willing to head in there.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Wow, this place blew up over night. I love your guys characters. All the Arrancar are awesome and it seems they could all be friends rather easily.

That would be hilarious if Calma messed with Jericho, I'm sure he would adore the company!

Yeah, you can find Jericho just outside of Las Noches, outside of the Day barrier. He never really goes in because he's pretty much an outcast among the Arrancar since he wasn't created through the hogyoku. A lot of them see him as impure or a mongrel since he became an arrancar the old and dirty way. He will most likely just be laying on the sand staring at the stars.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Then I shall post! I have Nel-sama's permission!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm thinking of making a second character as an Arrancar (I didn't think the Arrancar would be so popular, I wanna get in on that fun, too. XD), so you guys might see a bit of her, as well. If any of you would like to make another character as well, just ask, I'll most likely be alright with it.

NelielChan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm

As much as isperia hates being around las Noches since her 'rebirth' she does find intresting people to talk to. Granted that she finds any.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

There! I posted! Now Jeri has a feathery boot in his face.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

HA! LOL! That was a great post Wing. I shall now write up a retort.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey guys! I'm headed to the store and i'll post when I come back! X3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 am

Bah! Seems we had a same mind to post when we did, Sneaky. ._. Oh well. Also. *tackles Vestiline* You are officially my widdle cousin, Ghastly. ^-^

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 am

I guess I should have said this before but Spanish is my native language so if someone wants to fix his/her attack names I can help, I apologize if I sound rude but some of them sound pretty weird.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm

it seems that I do have a cousin here!!! :D Cousin Gengar! How Have You been?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!