Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun

Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun

a part of “Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A private roleplay between The Harbinger, Monochrome, Spectrum, Kuroe, JokerofSpades and Jakuri-chan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm

I would post, but I...
Well, I'm waiting. I guess. :p
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm working on a post right now. And if you zap the roleplay so much, Opale, it will be zapped into space like Jessie and James.

And I did the exact same thing, yet haven't gone out and bought it on DVD anyways!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Sorry, Joker! I didn't see your post before I posted, but it seems I don't have to change anything about my post. Weird that we should both come up with the nickname 'Pinky' for Evande though. . . .

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 pm

I just noticed that myself o.O What sorcery is this :O

And geez, I didn't know you were posting at the same time as me either. Glad that it worked out though.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Don't worry Chro, I won't zap the roleplay too much . . . only if it's been sitting still for too long~ XD Also, I'm a happy camper~ Thanks very much for posting again everyone.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 pm

I'll post again when you post, Opale~ Happy [late] Halloween everybody!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:00 am

Y'okay Spectrum. ^-^ How'd Halloween go for you?

Did it go well for everyone?

I'll be posting tomorrow at some point, sorry for not tonight, buuuut . . . I've been in bed, sick most of the day.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:42 am

Halloween was totally awesome!! I got sooo much candy. And my costume was the coolest! And then afterwards, my friend and I went and saw a scary movie~ Sinister.

Aw, you were sick Opale!? That's no fun at all! Dx I'm sorry to hear that. T_T *hands you candy*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 am

*hands Opale candy* Here, it's better than Spectrum's otherwise known as my official arch-enemy candy.

I hope you get better anyway~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Hallowe'en would have been better if it was like in the old days for school: They always gave us November First off of school so that we could recover from candy consumption XD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 pm

*is handed candy* Ehhh, thanks. o_o *sets it aside as sweets are the last thing her screwed up stomach needs*

Anyway, yep, I got sick, I was suppose to be working, but . . . I got sick on my break, threw up. ^-^;; Yeah, so, I wound up having to come home early and I stayed in bed from then until like, 2pm today. -.-;; Needed that sleep. I'm feeling better today, at least enough to actually get online I think. But, I have to work tomorrow, and I think I just realized that they're going to be making me take a lunch on Saturday when I have to work . . . and I don't take lunches. ._.

So, I'm going to have to figure that out.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 am

So, I think Evande's going to have given a nickname to Miles that she might well be sticking to, even after she gets his name.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 am

@Mono: I'm gonna call you Mono from now on instead of Chrome. Because you're like the disease. I'm so clever!

@Opale: Yeah, candy probably isn't the best for a sick person. You can go ahead and blame Mono for that. It was her idea in the first place. *nods* But I'm sorry to hear about all that! Are you feeling better now? Oh and yes, let me guess the nickname. Shortie? It's suiting. He's been here all of a few minutes and he's already managed to stir up quite the show. I'd like to say I'm proud, but..who could be proud of that? xD I'll make a post soon! Oh, right. And I'll also be doing the starter for my thing too. Sorry about that!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm

E-eh? I got blamed?!

@Spec - Well, how witty of you. But I'm now calling you Spec because you are like a speck or dust. That's how insignificant you are to me. Dust.

@Opale - I'm sorry for the candy, but I always eat candy when I'm ill. Mostly because my roommate lets me have some from her secret stash when I'm ill. Would herbal tea help? I'm British, so tea is the only hot beverage I can make to perfection. I have earl grey, normal, peppermint, chamomile, chamomile and lemon, chamomile and lemon and honey, strawberry, rose tea, *carries on*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 pm

*stares at Chro and Spectrum before sighing and just shaking her head*

@Spectrum: I feel all right, but I've got horrible work for the next several days. - -;; At the very least, the schedule is more consistant than this last week, 11/11:30AM to 7PM most every day until Tuesday where I have to pull a 6PM to 10PM again. -.-;; Ahah, I hate the people who configure the work schedule so much. But yes, Shortie is going to be the nickname by which Evande addresses Miles. And I replied to your roleplay~

@Chro: Heh, I don't actually eat all that much candy, sick or not. I get some, but not a lot really. And I'm not so much of a tea person, tried it, but it doesn't settle with me too well for some weird reason. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 am

I'll post sometimes during this week but it's Bonfire Night tomorrow and my work place is throwing a HUGE festival, and guess what I get to do? I get to run the stall which dresses people up in Japanese clothing~ (I volunteered as tribute). None of the stalls really have anything to do with Bonfire Night, but they never do and we just throw a festival for every single holiday since it's an excuse to have fun, I guess.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 am

Y'okay Chro~ That whole thing . . . it sounds really fun, I wish my work did stuff like that. Well, I'll look forward to your post when you can get it up.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

*peers from side to side before proceeding to poke the roleplay with her stick of poking* . . . . . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm still here! I'm just waiting for the others to post. There's not much I can really do before then. ^^"

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm so so so so so so sorry! I thought I posted, but then I didn and ARGH! I should be posting tomorrow, since its near midnight here and this might be a good night of sleep. Plus, laptop is downstairs and I just can't be asked to go get it. OTL

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!