Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Connection

Connection

a part of “Connection”, a fictional universe by Caged IceWolf.

20 students at a high school have no idea who they relly are exapte 1. The darkness is growing the light fading all hope is lost........... unless........... (NEED MORE MEMBERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Connection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm

ok huys sorry for replying back for so long anyway RebornAnceimt is right you dont relly need to reserve just submite a charicter and thats it ill let you join also if i reject you its becouse that person is alredy taken and there is not going to be any reservations or a skelly
"We were such good friends. we did everything together. but now...... you sold your soul, you gave up on hope,........ you gave up on........... me"
"now i have to hunt you and kill you, what happened to that heart of gold?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:03 am

Hello, I submitted a character and thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I am pretty new to the RP world, I've been in 2 other RPs and I'm allways open to tips and corrections to help me become better. I do work a full time job so I can't be on constantly, but I can normally pop in a few times a day form work. I am in the USA if that matters for timing posting with anyone. If my character gets accepted, I look forward to RPing with all of you. Oh yeah, and you can just call me Mer, easier to type.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 am

well im happy to have you in the RP mer ^_^

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 am

Hi Mer. :)

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Quick couple of questions, is this school in the city or out in the country, and how did we come to be here, invitation, random chance?

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:11 pm

well it was destiny and PEOPLE ok now i know the importance of a charicter sheet two people want to join and they havent evan said what creature they are mayby i should make a skelly

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello! Can I be the girl phoenix?
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Finally got my intro done. You guys go too fast. XD
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:24 am

Is this still accepting new members? If so, I may submit a character sheet for it by Friday.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 am

ya were still accepting!!!

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 am

Is it just displaying wrong for me or is the post by Yoko blank?

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 am

It's blank. :/

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 am

Well that makes it hard to respond to.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Who is going to play the evil, Shadow boss guy?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Oh my. I got really confused at the sequence of events, I thought that Erin was in a different room. Sorry. should I edit it? Or just keep it rolling?

And I would not mind being the evil shadow dude, as long as I can get some information on who and what he is.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah, that's why I like making the tags at the top that tell which character you are playing and where they are located. Like "Trevor/Hall" only wihtout the quotes. Makes things easier to follow.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:55 am

Hm, I just discovered the chat feature, I'm not quite sure, but best I can tell when you are in the chat window there are tabs on the left that let you switch which chat you are in. The top one is the OOC that is the universal chat for all RPs, but then you can click your different characters below it and it will enter you into the chat for the RP that that character is in, so you can instant message chat with the people in that RP. I think that is the case anyway.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Could you explaine the shadow? just calling something shadow is way too broad, that could be practically anything and I'd like to know what you intended it to be before I claim it.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged IceWolf on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

well a shadow is just that, a shadow there evil and can go anywere they want there very hard to kill and look like well, a shadow basicly

Caged IceWolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Alright,as a heads up, I won't be able to be on for almost the entire week, going to be leaving the country for some business. >.<

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!