Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Gilded Age

Star Wars: The Guilded Age

a part of “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Galaxy is at peace, once and for all, though not all is like it seems. Join a band of elite team members who rise up to take on a new challenge, or become the Sith and destroy them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: The Guilded Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm one of those people that lives near bigger places like Toronto, except I'm on the other side of the border, and live near bigger places like Buffalo, so you're not too far away from me. It'd probably take less than day to drive there, I'll make sure to start my jouney half way through a Thursday to get the most out of the visit.

As for posts, I've gotten the Dathim part of it done and ready (it turns out people actually notice when you show up in their empty part of the galaxy and use lots of the Force to fly), but I should probably ask if it's okay to have Solus Prime away from the planet so she can show up and save the day from an amoral group of mass murderers killing all of her people sometime later; you'd still get to have a bunch of Mandalorians to fight against along with a few Joiner Jedi, all of which will be supported by crazy amounts of Killik. And if that's okay, can my character murder Boba Fett? Because I really want to murder old man Boba Fett and make the whole Mand'alor thing official.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:02 pm

GROUP LANDING PARTYYY.

I can see why Dallos would be on any ship since he's an Engineer. Jade's an ARC Trooper and Kerro's a Bounter Hunter, so I'm not sure how they'd fit in unless they were hired muscle or something. Unless Kerro owns his own ship. Ideas? Quandaries? If we're taking that route, we should probably hop on Write and jiffy up our little segments for the crash / landing?

Everyone is invited to visit me. Do it do it do it. Cross those borders.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 pm

But then we'd get free health care Yoni, and no one wants that. So you can take your free health care, poutine, and kraft dinner and.. I OKAY I WANT ALL THOSE THINGS BUT YOU LIVE FOREVER AWAY! D;

On a bright side I have met the Wudgeous, inform the men. She is alive and well. Yaaaaaarrrg (my bestest pirate yowl)

On another note, life, all of those things I was basically fine with save for Boba Fett. He is dead. And this is at least 50 years after the death of some of the other characters in the series. So he'd probably be dead of old age if not for that.

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Oh, did he? I wasn't sure since they don't seem to have a date for his death and there's no Mandalore after him until 127 and people in Star Wars seem to have a tendency to live for a long time. Hmm, I guess I could just kill a bunch of government officials then; makes it more terrorist-y.

As for the Landing Party, I'd be up for it but I want to finish Solus' post first before getting distracted by something else again.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:47 am

And I've successfully completely the arduous task of posting my post. Now I will slink away into the darkness as I shower this day away and await Yonny's return so that Rattle and Rallor can be crash landing buddies.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:17 pm

I absolutely hate Kraft Dinner, so I shame all Canadians. Shame shame shame. I blame a traumatic childhood event involving curdled milk. But poutine's delicious. Everyone should love poutine. Don't forget the beautiful array of maple-products we have - like maple butter because damn, that's good.

Pretty sure I harassed Wudge about a Guilded Age Write. Where for did it go? I'm done the random portion of where Rallor's been since the incident so we'll have to figure out where Rattle and Rallor met and what-not.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Well, Rallor's on a ship. Rattle's also on a ship. It wouldn't stretch the bounds of reality to be on the same ship (no more than multiple ships all taking the stupid way through the galaxy anyway), and while on that ship Rallor could have easily scared the shit out of met Rattle.

And yes(!), we need a Write. Ever since I got a bunch of people using it I've come to hate having interactions through normal posts; it just seems so stiff and unnatural to do it any other way.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:27 pm

DO WANT WRITE.
DO WANT.

In the meantime, I'll send you what I've written and we'll do an awkward back-to-back PM fiesta? Awkward-shenanigans commence!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 pm

BLARGH I LIVE

Hi guys, I've been working on my post, it's just taking fucking forever (1,208 words so far for the curious) because Jadeling needed. Um. Convincing.
And my lack of familiarity with what exists and doesn't exist in the SW level of technology (and, y'know, whether or not an ARC trooper would have access to it) causes some delays and detours in planning. But I'm doing my best. <3 You guys have been fantastical so far!

I'll.... talk to Gray about the Write system. He's not yet acquainted with its wonders.
For now, http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Gilded%20Age there y'go, kiddies. Have at it! I tend to get disconnected from Writes a whole bunch, so you probably won't be chatting with me, but I'll leave love notes and collab posts whenever necessary. c:

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Double post because I forgot to mention:

Contrary to what her sheet said, Jadeling won't have a crashed ship anymore. It... would be a bit silly for two ships to crash consecutively, even if it is Iego's moon. xD
It is, however, not magically filled with enough manpower to usurp the galaxy; just enough droids to pilot and maintain the ship for our spacesick lady trooper.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

Wudgeous wrote:Double post because I forgot to mention:

Contrary to what her sheet said, Jadeling won't have a crashed ship anymore. It... would be a bit silly for two ships to crash consecutively, even if it is Iego's moon. xD
It is, however, not magically filled with enough manpower to usurp the galaxy; just enough droids to pilot and maintain the ship for our spacesick lady trooper.

Oh my gosh, I swear I'm not dead. Social life; get the hell out of here. I'll be throwing up me and Life's collaberation into Write as soon as I scribble down my response and we'll see about how the ship is gonna' land / and or, crash, or have technical difficulties that forces Rattle and Rallor to jump ship and use Rattle's secret-butt parachute to safely land.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:18 pm

antone going to post my god.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Perhaps they've all been shocked into silence by your post.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 pm

BUTT-PARACHUTES. Wahahaha.

We'sa slow group, and is'a okay. Yeah, social life on this part, too. And homework life. It's like thug life, but only half as fun!
Anyway, I posted. As I said in the write, feel free to point out any discrepancies and illogical nuances on my part--I'm new to the sci-fi scheme of things.

I should note, Zinis's body is quite close to Iego, but he's not there. Just makes his messages a bit clearer, and his general presence a bit easier to detect. As we move away from Iego he'll be more akin to an old television set with its bunny ears askew.
Anyway. If anyone needs a tidbit from him for plot-making purposes, PM me! He'll gladly give individual advice (not guaranteed to be any good) and such until our group is together and one big happy family.
He pretty tired by now though, so he'll do his best to keep it brief.

Edit: Also, the interaction between Ratil and Rallor is precious so far. <3 They're sort of perfect.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 pm

I've heard of slow but this is rediculous.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm still a'waitin' in the Write, unless Wudge-muffin wants to commandeer the collaborations and crash the ship or land it or something.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Yonbibuns wrote:I'm still a'waitin' in the Write, unless Wudge-muffin wants to commandeer the collaborations and crash the ship or land it or something.

EDIT: I'm still here. Ahuehuehue.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!