Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bad Anecdotes to Tell on a Celebrity Talk Show

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Bad Anecdotes to Tell on a Celebrity Talk Show

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am

"That, of course, is when we see that's NOT our friend and we kidnapped some random girl off the street."
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 pm

"One thing led to another, and there we were in a hijacked police cruiser...not in the back, though."
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 pm

"Most people called me crazy, but then I met my wife, she is a unicorn and she cured me by feeding me these magical rainbow pancakes that shot out of his horn! We are now living happily in rainbow candy land with all the flying geckos!"
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 pm

JGamer502 wrote:"Most people called me crazy, but then I met my wife, she is a unicorn and she cured me by feeding me these magical rainbow pancakes that shot out of his horn! We are now living happily in rainbow candy land with all the flying geckos!"

Turns in the seat next to JGamer502. "Oh, by the way, those are going to cost you twice as much this week. The Feds are closing in on my business."

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 pm

"For some reason, I can never get that bloodstain off my seat."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu May 09, 2013 3:33 pm

"Try bleach, it works perfectly for those kind of things. This one time I decapitated this guy, and it just made a huge mess in my house. Bleach, forever and always."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"It's probably why the Israeli Defense Forces know me on a first name basis."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 am

One from one of my RPs:

"The sexy viking picture was in circulation for nearly six months before I found every copy."
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:32 am

God I love these so much:

" .. But I assure you, those girls are all alive and well in some Copenhagen VIP."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabremagus on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:05 pm

"You know, I've never understood the hate behind the term "Neo-Nazi"...."

This forum thread is a brilliant idea. I am happy that it exists.

Sabremagus
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:42 pm

"Oh yeah, I heard like thirty snaps. Let me demonstrate a proper decapitation...can you guys bring out the red panda that I brought with me?"

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 am

"Come to think of it, the gorilla DID seem a bit overkill. But, when you're holding up every McDonalds with the tri-state area, you can't exactly cut corners, now can you?"
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

"And that's why the Amish, Jesuits, Mennonites and Trappists all have taken legal action against me."

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Another one from RP...

"It was even more intense than that time in Guadelajara when Mimi spiked my sandwich with peyote and they found me trying to fight a cactus."

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:28 pm

"When I asked what was in the smoothie, they replied "A tiger's tongue." Let it be forever remembered that I drank tiger tongue smoothie."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:20 pm

"Let me tell you something I never told the cops about the night I spent in the Mojave after my botched botox surgery."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu May 12, 2016 10:35 am

"Oh yeah, I mean you can see the pile of dead babies through Google maps and you use the street view. I made a little sign out of them."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 16, 2016 5:28 pm

"...and I mean, I thought the part with the mongoose and the tripwire was pretty cool, but I guess MI5 saw it a bit differently. Don't do drugs, kids, they're bad for you."
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri May 20, 2016 2:15 pm

"...well, it hadn't occurred to me that the woman was her grandmother. Come to think of it, I don't think it's ever occurred to me that any of those women were grandmothers. I mean, what did you want me to tell the fireman? 'Put out the fire?' No, that's...dumb."

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!