Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

a part of “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”, a fictional universe by Sammael.

What if Hawke was not the Champion of Kirkwall? [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Anyone could interact with him really. I think right now, everyone is outside the camp, so it's really just a matter of who you stumble upon first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm

I can make Lyari interact with him as soon as I get home...she's out practicing anyways XD
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:06 am

(was gone all day without realizing it.)
I can have Kost run into him, he's only really gathering things so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Well, I'm fine with anyone.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 am

I shall have a post up soon. I just need to make a first post for another RP and then I shall post in this one :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Goodness, Sammael, I didn't know that you knew Sacred Wolf? (Completely unrelated)
I saw your remake of the Avatar story (the title sounded eerily familiar so I clicked it) just to find out it was our own Tea & Genocide story remade! :D Tell her I says 'Hi!'.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm

...haha..what?

Just kidding, I shall tell her when I see her today :D

She be at work right now but when she gets off, we were supposed to go to the movies :D

I will let her know xD (completely unrelated to this topic)

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm sorry, everyone, for my inactivity at the moment. I'm going through an extremely rough time right now. I'll try and get on to at least keep up things, but I can't promise that I'll give very meaningful posts.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 pm

That is okay Ghost, take your time, there is no rush. I don't think anyone is interacting with your character at the moment so you'll be okay :]

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm

@Sammael, yups, we was friends. (quietly hums 'Its a Small World')

Since Ghost is having trouble, should I still wait on Sammael and Matthew's character? I don't want to post again until everyones given the 'go ahead'. :)

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 pm

I posted for Antius. What do you think? Too stuck-up? :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 pm

I thought that post was perfect for Antius. I could just imagine Kost staring at him thinking, "Okay, just smile and nod, smile and nod..."

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

Yay for weird posts!!

Erhem...anyways, my post is up...but feels weird xD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Hmmm...wondering how fast Kost should learn how to speak common...be a parrot or understanding it...hmmm

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am

I'll have a post up sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon. It's like 2:30 am at the moment and my brain is working effortlessly on a new Dragon Age RP that will be taking place in Origins...which will be up in a few minutes. Do not think I have abandoned this one, for I have not!!! I will have a post up tomorrow. Also, those who haven't posted should post soon...or else...something will happen...just don't know yet xD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Ok, I think I've finally come out of my zombie like state. Heh. Can I get a recap of what's going on before I post?

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:50 pm

The tevinter's run into Kost and talked him into following him and is now trying to talk to Kael. That's what't happening on my end.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Kael just left us, but the other ladies (Lyari and Marisa) are at the edge of the camp.
Kost, Kael, and Antius are at another end.
Baldur is skulking around the wilds near camp.
Antivas (sp?) is somewhere completely different.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 am

So nothing particularly to do with my character, fantastic. Haha. I'll get working on a post now.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:48 am

Haha, sorry for the delayed post. I was originally going to throw up a post to encounter Penfold's character. But I couldn't resist some witty banter with Antius.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!