Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

a part of “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”, a fictional universe by Sammael.

What if Hawke was not the Champion of Kirkwall? [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Well, Antius showed a soft side when he absolutely refused to abandon Kost.

And then he went back to feeding his own ego. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 pm

I shall be making a post soon...hopefully if I don't keep getting dragged away XD
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:50 pm

I shall await your post, Sam!! :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Crim-Crim I think we should do a collab post :D

It would be easier than having to do like three posts just to have them interact XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Can we add in a super secret plot twist????

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:05 pm

You know...I almost squealed XD

We can >:D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Daaaaawwww snap lets do it.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

I sent you the link for our collab posts to take place :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

on a completely different note.

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/c ... e-tent.asp <---I want. now!

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am

Pen, if you don't mind, I'm going to wait to post again. Give a few others a chance to get a bit in first.

EDIT: ans Vestiline, that website is amazing!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 am

Anyone know where insane went? Kinda been sitting here waiting for a reply...

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 am

Sorry. I'll try to get a post up.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 pm

It's fine. I was just hoping you hadn't jumped ship suddenly.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:40 am

Sorry, guys, I know I've been like super non-existent these past couple of days. I am recently single after a two year relationship, so I've settled into the "I don't even want to move" habits. Heh. Anyway, I'm not sure what's going on, and I would really like to hop back into this roleplay.

Would anyone be willing to interact with my character. She's not doing much. I believe I ended my last post with her heading back to camp.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Well Antius and kost are on their way over to the camp and could run into you if want to interact with them.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

You could stop by Beldur and Kael if you want.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Hey Looked like there was a spot still open so made a Dwarf Female warrior..still trying to find a theme song..unless that's optianal
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 pm

HOLYCRAPAGHOST wrote:Sorry, guys, I know I've been like super non-existent these past couple of days. I am recently single after a two year relationship, so I've settled into the "I don't even want to move" habits. Heh. Anyway, I'm not sure what's going on, and I would really like to hop back into this roleplay.

Would anyone be willing to interact with my character. She's not doing much. I believe I ended my last post with her heading back to camp.

I had Antius interact with her. Sorry for the short post.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 pm

So....what's going on...?

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:48 pm

I've been online checking this daily. I was doing a collab with Color but she hasn't been on since Sunday and we were also doing something with Vestiline. Hopefully with the coming days we can continue on our collab. If anyone has Skype, you can reach me at saammael88. Should this fail, I apologize. It wasn't meant to die out so quickly, however; should that be the case, I might close it and either re-make this with less characters, or keep it permanently closed. Hopefully I won't have to, but we'll see where it goes.

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!