Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

a part of “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”, a fictional universe by Sammael.

What if Hawke was not the Champion of Kirkwall? [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 am

I got my character up. A good contrast to the Fenris we either loved or hated (sometimes both).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:42 am

Ok, thank you. XD

She has been submitted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 am

Vestiline, if I remember correctly, a Saarebas without an Arvaarad and able to act freely was equivalent to....oh I don't know....something like: "$*IT JUST GOT REAL!!! KILL EVERYTHING!!" at least in the Qunari's eyes right?

This is going to be fun...(^_^)

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunlite on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Sorry if I held things up any. Gonna go ahead with a female Templar. Working on it now, I'll probably submit it tonight (either finished or almost finished).

One question though, what's the current state of the Templars and the Chantry among the survivors? And roughly how many survivors are there in our encampment? Is it a tiny group of around 20-50, or a couple hundred refugees hiding out?
[SIGNATURE]

Sunlite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:21 pm

@Sunlite: The current state of the Templars and the Chantry is at an impasse at the moment until Kirkwall can be saved. The templars are going to still have their habit of keeping Mages in line along with hunting them should they be apostates, but it isn't a major issue right now. For example an apostate mage wouldn't have to worry about being taken to the Chantry unless Kirkwall is saved or a Templar feels like being an ass...so yeah...hope that clarifies some things...doing this from my phone so sorry if there are any missing words or misspelled words XD
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:10 pm

@Legacy Oh yeah. Not to mention he has a sort of...surprise in store for those who really piss him off. XD

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Ok!! I have fixed everything for my character and added her theme song!!

Hope you likes XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Sweet. Question: How are the others going to react to my Tevinter Magister assuming he should be in charge? XD
Last edited by almostinsane on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Everyone will have their own opinion I assume xD
Some might follow, just depends on the role-player and how they want their characters to react :)

My character might not take it too well though haha. You'll find out as soon as I finish her sometime tonight hehe.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 pm

I don;t think my character would care too much as long as he doesn't become hostile toward him. He's had enough of that.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:07 pm

LOL. Don't worry. Antius just wants to return Kirkwall to her rightful rulers. Hehehehehe....

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

lol so he can begin making a profit again?

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Why, of course not. He abhors slavery. He's just rather patriotic and genuinely thinks that Tevinter deserves to return to glory. And if manages to become Archon, he'd make some reforms. He probably wouldn't be able to outlaw slavery outright (or he'd face the Antivan Crows like previous Archons who have done so), but he'd give slaves more rights.

Oh, and he's fond of power. Any type of power really: political, economic, diplomatic, but particularly magical power: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

What? He's better than most Magisters. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 am

Alright-y guys! As soon as everyone who hasn't submitted a character, submits one, we can probably get this show on the road :D! Take your time though so don't feel rushed!! (still needs to finish Lyari) >>;;

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 am

I have a feeling that Kost and antius aren't going to get along too well. XD

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Antius: (glares at Kost) Qunari...

This is going to be fun. XD

Yep. Antius is going to be the token evil/amoral teammate.

Antius: (eyeing some prisoners) Excellent job, my friends. True, I would prefer Lyrium, but these are usable... (fiddles with a dagger)

(Feels eyes on him)

Antius: (innocently) For prisoner exchanges! What did you think I meant?

Tevinter Bodyguard 1 and 2: (snicker)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 pm

kost would so want to rip his we head off and so would his nightmare, but he doesn't know that much about elves or the language.

Funny misunderstandings anyone? XD

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Antius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJRPPA6NBQ

Misunderstandings may be fun. Though, I'll try to have Antius make sure it doesn't go too far.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

@ Mathew, is Avantus a blood mage as well? You didn't state anything about any blood magic abilities, but you stated he was a maleficar so I just wanted to make sure. I'm figuring it's because of the shape-shifting abilities and not blood magic, but you never know...

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Happy new year everyone! :D

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!