Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Everygreen High School's Little Game

Everygreen High School's Little Game

a part of “Everygreen High School's Little Game”, a fictional universe by WoahItsKarlee19.

When all students at EHS are forced to play in a harsh re-make of tag, hearts are broken, one at a time. You can't escape Evergreen's little game..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everygreen High School's Little Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Everygreen High School's Little Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am

I edited my last post a bit. I'm sorry, I'm writing on my iPad and hadn't seen you'd posted. >.<
Alex is so disappointed though. xD Being sent away like a child.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 am

I know, I saw D: I was sitting there like "BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT." for like five minutes .__.
I'm gonna have Derek make up for it though o:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:28 am

lmao, I doubt she'll let him make up for it. Probably just be like "Don't you have to get back to your little meathead friends? *totally pouting*"

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 am

#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:45 am

asdfghjkl;
I'M SORRY BUT THAT WAS THE BEST MOMENT TO USE THAT GIF. xD
And trust me, Derek got the boyish chaarrm.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 am

@Karlee

I searched it just for you two.
Actually no jk I have a whole folder dedicated to Gifs on my desk top.

Lmfao xD Its Gif party tiiiiiime~!

DID SOMEBODY SAY PARTY?

OK I'M DONE NOW IM SORRY FOR SPAMMING. It's ok i'll show myself out.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:19 am

Samme with the Gif folder thing o.o But mine is all One Direction gifs c;
Sad part being I could explain every day of my life with them .__.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:44 am

@Karlee

..................*Stares at you intently*..................

oh snAP HOLD ON.

JOIN THE CLUB

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 am

What.

ermahgerd

I'm just

My feels are like

Wait for it....

Just wait.

Okay now

I REALLY DO NOT THINK I AM DONE, BUT THIS IS NOT 'SUPPOSE TO BE A ONE DIRECTION GIF THREAD.

Its 4:22am .___.
This is legit what I do with my life.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 am

I mean-

Huh, pretty good, pretty good, preeeeettttyyyy gooood. You are a fine opponent.

But do you got that JUAN thing?

I....
I never said that ok. Lets just forget that ever was typed-

HOLY SHIT WHAT ITS 4:35 IN THE MORNING!?

I will, catch ya later. Right after I catch some Zzz's

And with that, I say adou.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 am

GOOD MORNING

I have found my family.

Now I can be like

Then drive out of town like "YEP THESE ARE MY BITTCHEESS"

When I found out what time it was I was all like

Then I actually realized I would only get a few hours of sleep

ANYWAYS IT WAS FOUR, NOT THREE.

Then I ran to bed like

Ugh its 8am right now why am I up

Can I just jump out a window or?

Normal people:

Anyways yeah

GOOD JOB.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 am

*casually checks the OOC* asdfghjkl wHY ARE THERE SO MANY GIFS OF MY BOYS.
AND I HAVE TO LOOK UP THE INTERNET TO FIND SOME BECAUSE I'M ON MY SISTERS COMPUTER AND MINE IS BROKEN AND I JUST.

Image Image Image
^^^ how I am feeling.

LiKE THIS+ RPG + TUMBLR = MY LIFE

.... sorry, I got a bit overexcited. ^^.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 am

Oh my >.< 1D needs to be banned from this..world. *hides from the scuriness*

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm

ASDFGHJKL;
OKAY I HAVE TO FANGIRL HERE FOR A MOMENT BECAUSE I HAVE REALIZED MY FAMILY IS HERE TOO.

I'm like semi-facebook famous and the other night, my friends and I trended #Narlee (Niall+Karlee) in the U.S and just ermahgerd.

KAY I WILL TAKE MY ACTUAL FANGIRLING ELSEWHERE YOU ARE WELCOME FOR NOT SPAMMING THE OOC WITH MY KEYBOARD JUMBLES.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:08 pm

o3o he looks more like he's fighting an invisible enemy. lmao
I can't wait to play with Gunnar x3 Everyone shall love his amazingness. :P

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

//crying on the inside

Oh stop it you before I start with my Rise of the guardians gifs -sobs for eternity-

I regret nothing-

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey guys, how do you post those GIFs? :o

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

You get the link to the picture them put the link between this ---> [img]link%20goes%20here[/img]

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm

-Loves Lucas 5ever- That character is literally me. Is that sad? Wait no that character is p much half of the population of Tumblr.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Because 5 is bigger than 4?

He's basically a rehash of a character from an RP that died. I just can't make a different sort of character when using Dan Howell as a face claim.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!