Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords Part I

a part of “The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords Part I”, a fictional universe by Vexilous.

A fantasy roleplay about a group of children that must follow in the footsteps of a group of ancient warriors in order to defeat an all-powerful evil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords Part I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords Part I"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords Part I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm

This seems interesting, could I reserve a part?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Absolutely.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Could I reserve the last sword wielder? That is, if that role can be female.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 pm

For sure, reserved it is!

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Could I reserve the part of the young interfector?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Yep, you got it!

And with that, all the roles are reserved. I'd like to thank everyone for Reading all my crap, and for getting this off the ground so fast! Hopefully we can keep this going for long enough to reach part II.

Also, I maaay have gone a little overboard with the themes on my character, but I encourage everyone to do the same! I'll listen to em' all, I promise! :D

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm

I'll be able to post my character tomorrow evening.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 am

This seems awesome, too bad no more slots. Do you have any ideas on how I could join this little role-play?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Sorry, thanks for your interest, but there won't be any more available parts, at least for this part of the story. If you'd like, I can contact you once part II starts, or If I come up with another role later in the story.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Okay, now that Triblade and Lifey have their characters up we just have to wait for Dia, and then we can start either tonight or tomorrow.

Also, GREAT job on the characters guys! Pretty much exactly the awesome diverse group of heroes I had imagined, and they fit in very well with the feel of the story that I had in mind! :D

EDIT: All the characters are up! I shall have the first post up as soon as possible. Forgive me if I god of a little bit to begin with but this is what I had in mind to begin with: The heroes have already been gather together by the God's Gaurd, and been briefed on their duty by the High Priest. They are currently on there way through the Iron desert, travelling towards the city of Wargleam. Any objections/ideas?

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm

As long as you don't make my character do something specific that she wouldn't do, I'm fine with a bit of forced traveling to speed things along, but that does require us to discuss character interactions up to this point here instead of doing it IC.

On another note, is there a reason Anguish doesn't have a background section?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I just mean that they'll all be travelling together on horseback, not that I'll make them do or say anything specific. And yeah, I was thinking the same thing, so Leo and Caine obviously already know each other, and I was thinking that they'd have acquired their swords by stealing them off of a rich old merchant, along with several other things. Anyone have any ideas for interaction?

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Ah. I see we're already supposed to have our swords. In that case, I'll edit my bio.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh, I didn't see a background section on the character skeleton. I'll just have to edit a bit then.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

@Dia: Yeah, that's my fault, I forgot to add it into the skeleton xD Sorry!

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

That's fine. It's all good now that I've got it done.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 pm

First post is up :D let me know if I effed up anything to to with the characters, and I shall fix it.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

So what, no one else can join this rp until the first part is done then? Could I at least submit a character anyways so I know I already have a spot waiting for me when the other ten are available?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am

Yes I suppose, but the second part will be in a different roleplay thinger.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!