Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Floral Alchemy

Floral Alchemy

a part of “Floral Alchemy”, a fictional universe by Kuro Iro Neko.

What happens when a mysterious florist sells 4 girls a bouquet each at a rich estate....only to have the bouquets turn into 4 guys.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Floral Alchemy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Floral Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:33 am

It's okay!
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Short post is short @____@
Image Image
Tumblr:
http://fokko-fennekin.tumblr.com/

Pesterchum:
psychicBastard or monochromeDreameater

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm writing from my phone right now. Just letting you know I'm not gone, just been really busy as of late. I will try to get a post in today though. Something came up yesterday and I wasn't able to get to the computer. If I can't post today I will definitely post tomorrow some time.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Yoo where is everybody? :O??

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Ah! Sorry ^^

I didn't have any access to a computer for a while so I wasn't able to post! I completely forgot to warn you >< Terribly sorry about that, really. I can't post tonight because unfortunately I need to go to sleep because I've got school to go to in the morning and it's already pretty late, but I'll post as soon as I get home from school in the afternoon! ^^;

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

Sorry I've been absent lately ^^;....

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 pm

I feel like I'm jumping ahead of everyone by posting so much.... >.>;;

*shot*

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 am

I'll try to get a post in tomorrow. I should be able to. Anyone know where Elefy's been?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Where is everyone? D: I hope this doesn't wilt away... For realz. = =

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:37 am

I'm still here! I just haven't been able to post lately 3'X sorry

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am

Elegy hadn't been posting, which made me stuck at where I am now. :(

Come back, Elegy. :(

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am

I'm here! I just don't have anything to post about. @_@

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:13 am

im the same as forensic :I

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 am

Just stumble into Miyu's room or something like that, remind her where she is. I'm at a bit of an end as well.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 am

Hey I've got lots of time later this afternoon, so I'll definitely post then! And maybe something is keeping her from getting online? :/

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:37 am

Everyone I am SO sorry! I was grounded away from my electronics due to the grade I brought home a couple weeks ago. I didn't have any opportunities to tell you guy. I'm so sorry I disappeared. I really hope this role play didn't die because of that. I swear I'll post today, and I really hope we can start posting again. I'm really really sorry ><

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

I was waiting for you! Now hurry with that goddamn post, little girl, or you'll get a spanking from me! xDD

No offence, but glad you came back.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:55 pm

^^ I'll post as soon as Physic replies to my PM.

And yeah im very sorry about that Code. >< I really hope me being absent for so long didn't cause this role play to die.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 am

Hey guys, using my phone to post here at the moment. I'm kinda stuck at my sisters for the night. Couldn't get on at all today because she moved out and I had to help her move everything into her apartment -__-'' So...now I'm stuck staying the night over here without a computer. Thank you for the reply Psychic, and for everyone else I'll be finally making my post tomorrow after I get home, which should be some time in the afternoon.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 am

It's great seeing you back Elegy! I'd thought you'd never come back X<

But now that you are I can't wait to see your post tomorrow! Please try your best ^^

I haven't been on in a couple of days either, sorry about that. But I've been checking up with my cell. Oh how I love 3G X3
Anywho, I didn't want to post til' Elegy did so I've been a little dead lately, heh. I'll probably be able to post tomorrow as well after Elegy does =)

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!