Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Zero: Freedom

Project Zero: Freedom

a part of “Project Zero: Freedom”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Zero: Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey GM.

It would be nice if you'd at least have the decency to tell us that you're abandoning your own RP.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm

August, I haven't abandoned anything.
I was having some major creative issues on this one, but it's back now.

I've posted for Vera, and I am working on my posts for Ada and Damien now.

I apologize for the wait guys. Really.
I also apologize for just kind of spitting the plan out there, but I would really like to get the Mutants out of the camp, and on the move ASAP.

Again though, sorry for my absence, I hope most of you are still here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Writing my post now :D
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Fair enough. I mistook you starting up two other roleplays while we were waiting for a post for abandoning the RP. It's a little discouraging when you don't post because you say you're super busy one day, and then start up another roleplay and take three characters in it the next. I hope that's understandable.

That said, I think if we do a little better communicating our absences or lack of posting, I'm fine with sticking around. As far as posting goes, I don't think I've got anything other than Seph saying "Understood, sir," so I think I'll hold off for the moment.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm sorry I didn't let you know, I'll make sure and do that better in the future. I can see why you thought I abandoned, so no hard feelings. It was kind of my fault.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 pm

You guys wouldn't mind if my post was shorter than usual, would you? I'm kind of busy at the moment, but I can make a bigger post if I get more time. Either way is fine by me, but I'm asking here in case you guys want me to post a short plot-continuing post.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 pm

A shorter post is fine...i was waiting to post boo just in case you had alex go a see her because you mentioned it in an earlier post.

ill post Shade once Makenzie gets posted :)
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh, sorry to make you wait. I'll post when I get home from acholo. (tests.)

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:28 am

Ah sorry I'm working on Mack's now ^_^

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 am

I am still alive! Mostly!

Sorry for the Houdini, but I had one friend who needed help with a game, another who needed help with our project, some software I am trying (and failing) to set up, school, and other various commitments.

But, I am back! And I am reving up the Post Drive!

Besides, don't you all want to prove me wrong by getting far with this RP, and perhaps even finish it? :P
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:33 pm

I feel so bad right now. I fell asleep before I could post. D: I'll get to posting now, so I don't sleep again or forget. I feel like making muffins, but I should post before I get fatter.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 pm

I feel like I haven't posted in a while, but I can't write anything. Hmm. A paradox. :)
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm getting them to the institute Tiger, just hang tight(: You shall be freed soon

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 am

Looks like we might have lost half our rpers

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Would post, but I don't like posting directly after the person I'm interacting with.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm

So in efforts to keep this thing going may I suggest that the in active people be captured or something of that nature?

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:40 pm

I will try to post today, but I have two essay's I need to write for school, and it may take me all day so if not today, then I will post tomorrow.

I will also figure something out for the inactive characters

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Once again, I'm still here. I don't want to begin taking over the role-play by going back and forth with the person I"m interacting with.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

I am till here!

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm here, as well. :)

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!