Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow streets

Shadow streets

a part of “Shadow streets”, a fictional universe by ReturnToSender.

In this dystopia, Angels have fallen from the heavens, demons are free to roam and reek havoc and every other creature of the night follows suit. What happens to the streets of Shade City when the rules are, there aint no rules?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadow streets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Shadow streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReturnToSender on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shadow streets"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
To fast to live, to young to die. Don't let life pass you by. Do everything, regret nothing. Look after your body. Live fast, die young. You were born an original, don't die a copy. Cease the day. Own the night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReturnToSender
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shadow streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm

love the roleplay but what characters are there going to be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

I like it too, and I think this is just a roleplay where you create a character, not follow the guidelines of another. In that case, I' really excited because there aren't many that let you be this free with your characters
Image Image

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReturnToSender on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:59 am

You are free to do as you wish with your characters here. I want this roleplay to develop it's own set of personalities and it's own pecking order. Lets see who makes it to the top of the food chain, shall we?

ReturnToSender
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:39 am

I've submitted a character, I hope she is acceptable. Will you be having a character ReturnToSender?

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReturnToSender on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Yeah, your character was fine and has been accepted :) I am in the process of making my character. He is the one who was speaking in the into and he's a fallen angel named Seven. He's sort of Guardian of Shade City.

ReturnToSender
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sleven_kelevra on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Pardon the errors in the app, using my phone. This is Roth for anyone interested.

[img url=" http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 5biunz.jpg" ]Roth[/img]

sleven_kelevra
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Question: Is this RP based in the 1960's? Or is that just when the trouble started and it's actually now present-day sort of thing?

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Any openings still avaliable?

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Hey Zombicide93

You'd have to wait for ReturnToSender's answer to be sure, but probably yes. I mean, there wasn't a limit to the number of players or specific roles to fill in the intro. So submit a charcacter and cross your fingers. It'd be good to see some more people's posts soon. :)

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReturnToSender on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 am

Glad to see so many new characters showing up. Yes, you can still join the rp... I'm uncertain what the limit will be, this really is just a free going rp. It seems to be working well however. The rp is set in the present time, the 1960's is simply when everything happened, however, because of this, as you can imagine, Shade City hasnt developed at all... it's like a crumbling, decaying time capsule.
I will be making my character shortly so will see you all in SC.

ReturnToSender
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 am

Hey! is it ok if you drop Shard Kellings? It is exactly the same as my other profile Ren. Becasue i thought it had a invalid name, so i changed it. So would it be ok if everyone just ignore Shard
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 am

WolfLover2217,
It is possible to delete a character if you wanted to; in character management via Settings>My character. Sorry for saying if you are already aware of this. :)

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 am

Come on people, don't leave me alone :(

Agent
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!