Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DNAxis

DNAxis

a part of “DNAxis”, a fictional universe by TheUnnamedOne.

In a post-apocalyptic world scientists have been experimenting on people to create a stronger soldier. The successful experiments become infused with the DNA of animals that have gone extinct or are nearly extinct. Now they are fighting back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DNAxis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DNAxis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

No problem. But I kinda need your panther guy to wake up D: I'm kinda stuck until you post.... And he's bleeding all over Kai TT.TT
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 am

I'm just wondering here... are the two groups going to meet up? Maybe it was in the reading and I must have accidentally over-looked it or something... can anyone give me a clue? lol Where are we heading with this? ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 am

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what Unnamed's got in mind--there seems to be a volatile history between Kai and Hail, and while I imagine a massive joint group effort would be fantastic at some point, I sort of have this nagging feeling that Hail will end up forcing Palmira and Sin to attempt to fight Kai and the others, which is essentially suicidal... a six-on-three isn't exactly the fairest of situations, especially when there's a healer and two monstrously-strong fighters on the side with more people.

Then again... Hail might realize that because he's outnumbered that he can't win with pure strength and might resort to exchanging "pleasantries" with Kai as the others size each other up.

Then again again... Is anyone else seeing the parallel between Kai/Hail and Professor X/Magneto? The former figures wish to see an integrated society where the powered and unpowered can live in harmony with one another, while the latter figures believe themselves and the other powered to be superior. Might just be my limited knowledge of comics geeking out a bit, but still, it's something I've been noticing. If that's the case, I imagine that there would potentially be some conflict in the future...

Then again again again... this is all speculation. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we, Jynxii?

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am

BlackIce you are incredibly clever for picking that up ;) Yes they are somewhat like that aren't they? BTW, X-men is my all time favorite comic series ^_^ So yeah. Nice job!

So Hail at the moment is just doin what he wants, like punishing humans for calling him a monster, punishing scientists for MAKING him into a monster, and ultimately bringing down Tacrus' whole shebang so that no one else can suffer. Because he really thinks he is suffering from what's happened to him - he will never ever have a chance at a normal life. He will most likely die in combat without ever falling in love or having kids. He probably will never even make any true friends. I designed Hail to be the bad guy that believes he doing good, while keeping distant from others because he believes he isn't worthy enough for someone to care.

Kai just wants things to be peaceful again, and wants the scientists to forget her and her blood. Her blood easily infused with the DNA and enhanced it, so they attempted to put a strand of poison in her bloodstream. Again for some reason her blood bonded with it. Throughout the years in the lab they noticed that while they added the years to her age, her body had stopped physically aging somewhere at the 20yr mark. She really was the ultimate test subject. And this made her very afraid and feel very helpless.

Hail, very soon after being infused with Lion DNA, destroyed the lab, killed the scientists and freed the Expri. Without Hail Kai would still be in the lab.

Yet they have different views on how to change things and so the two are always fighting each other. At some point the two MAY join up after they both stop being idiots, and the whole group can either try to fix things, or find a place away from Tacrus where their kind can live in peace.

Also I'm sorry for the late response, my daughter decided to tip the stove over on her and another baby. Boiling hot soup went everywhere and they both got burned :( Thankfully after this long day they are both doing alright, and the burning is not severe. This does however mean that I may be a tad late in posting and whatnot, hope you guys don't mind!

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey I have an AWESOME Idea for this, I just want to get your okay for this first. I was thinking of doing a hybrid thingy with an insect.
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Not sure how it would work but sure go ahead :)

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm

"filled her healing quota of the day" xD!!!! Well, at least for the next hour or so. haha That was hilarious.

Poor Amara. <3

-giggle- Poor Redge.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 am

Hey guys! Dont poke holes in my post! I made that post in like, less than 20 mins. I havnt had a chance to read the rest of the posts from other peeps yet because of school/LoL stuffz. Don't worry, I wont let it happen again.

PS: Instead of making a new character, I'm going to have Koda get pissed off at points :DD And yall have to calm him down n stuffz.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am

Kai: Deers make goat sounds. Oddly enough o-o. Thy make a strange BWAAAHHHHH kinda sound.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey everyone! Just to clarify, in case I wasn't clear or maybe worded it weird: Amara isn't dead, or dying lol. She has simply over-worked herself, causing a nose bleed and then she passed out (or fainted). She's perfectly fine.

She does not take on the wounds of her person she is healing, or their pain. She remains completely fine. She's just over-done it, and passed out from her strength/power being drained too much in such a short amount of time.

Just wanted to clear that up, in case anyone was confused (:

If anyone has any questions about her powers, or anything feel free to PM me! ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 am

Is everyone waiting on me...? >_>

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 am

I'm actually waiting on either Unnamed or VitHeart to post... Hopefully they can get something up sometime relatively soon... :/

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 am

Hahaha sorry I've been caught up with my baby and posting slowly :P I'll have a post up with Hail shortly guys ^_^ Though Kai and the others are waiting on Koda :P

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 pm

I haven't been posting with Connor, but for now, just assume she's sticking with Koda and Amara.
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 pm

...still waiting on a post from Unnamed or Vit so I can post something...

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Special thanks to Mattie for collaborating with me for my most recent post. <3 ^_^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrono on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 pm

to those who dont know me just wanted to say hello!

chrono
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:30 am

Chrono: Could you please add one more weakness to your character? I know one of your weaknesses is pretty big so I'm counting that as 2 points, but you have three strengths and one strength that would count for two since you said it's very strong. So just to even it up and not have your character OP just add one more please. Like maybe he could be afraid of closed spaces or maybe his bones are incredibly easy to break. Also I'm going to allow him to be a tiger but I'll put in a reason on the main page why they allowed it. The scientists don't usually like using cat DNA larger than a panther because they are just too hard to control so I'm gonna need to think up a reason they allowed it. I'm not too keen on allowing the control over nature but I will allow it for now, just don't go power crazy lol. Other than that, nice job and welcome. :)

Wolflover: Wow those pictures are BIG O_O

glmstr: .....were you still interested in joining? I was rather intrigued on finding out how you would work a bug one :P

OTHER THAN THAT: Nice job guys ^_^ Hail, Pal and Sin will be meeting up with Aura soon and Kai will be checking in on the other Expri once they all get to the house :P

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrono on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 am

no prob I was already thinking on that still weak against elemental powers as for the control level if there is enough he can form basic things with it like if there is enough fire around him well there is a fireball think pyro second xmen film he got better control in the third film and that level is beyond my characters skill as for why there is another big cat lion vs tiger tiger is more solitary than a lion so they though easier to control ! weapon against a weapon if lion ever went out of their control !

chrono
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:06 am

I'm gonna wait to post for Kai until some of the others post, and Hail will wait for a response from Sin and/or Pal guys.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!