Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue May 28, 2013 4:47 pm

I had something planned with RTMX, so if nobody minds, lemme post a timeskip to the Titan Tower.

I'll do so later today~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:16 am

. . . *crikets chirp* . . .
so has anyone heard from Ultra. itd be nice if we could start things up again and soon:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:16 am

Actually, I'll put up a chase right now, then when ultra gets back, she can shove Oblivians character through, kick Pulse into the pier waters, and chase Kokoro instead. Sound good?
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:25 pm

yeah sure:) hm space pirate chasing alien cat girlXD oh what fun;3 would it be possible that Pulse had met her before or no?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 pm

It depends if she's an alien or not, he could probably just identify her by race.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:37 pm

i guess you could say shes an alien but its more or less just her race of cat people from another planet:3 if thats not too confusing.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 am

Okay, I'll make the post after I get home from school
LET'S GET THIS MOVING PEOPLE

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 pm

So sorry for the delay guys T^T trying to keep up

My post probably isn't all that great but I think I've got the bases covered so I hope it's okay <:-3
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 pm

>Have plan about meeting RT's character in Titan Tower.

>Explain this, multiple times

>Violet not on, so I don't get confirmation.

>Wait

>She comes back

>Her post ruins any chance of it.

*Sigh*

You're breaking my balls, here. Could you edit out the last part, possibly? c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Actually, I believe the term is 'busting my balls' not 'breaking my balls.' Just sayin'

I'm still here too, guys. I haven't disappeared, I just didn't really have much to say. But I'm ready to post when I need to.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:08 pm

so then should I be writing up something or shall I wait until ya'll get something in to start a new day with them chasing her:3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 am

I'm so sorry for my absence you guys, I'm currently on a cross country road trip with my family and have only managed to get wi-fi now. I will be returning home in a couple of days where I will continue posting again. :) Additionally, I'm really sorry if my post screwed anyone up. Please continue posting like normal and I'll go back and change it once I get home again.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:05 pm

. . . so shall we get this moving again? . . . . we can still keep posting as usual, right?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm just waiting for Violet to edit her post, because she potentially ruined the chance of a nice little war post between Sprouse and Rachel from happening.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

well she did say that she'll be gone for a few days and just continue like before. and when she comes back she'll fix it . . . so . . .

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:42 pm

okay guys please post-_- Ultra did say to ignore the parts in her post that might have ruined someone's plan and to continue like always so I don't see what the problem isXP unless everyone is just busy again which I understand but i'd like to see this through and finishes Kokoros part in this.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

So sorry. I'll post just as soon as I am able. @Pol, as you know, I'm wooing as a camp counselor so I don't have a lot of time to myself.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm

@Shishio
no need to hurry Shishio you already posted before and it wouldnt make much sense to post before Ultra could respond. unless she already did? im mainly refering to those who havent posted past them going back home.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 pm

HEY EVERYONE. LISTEN THE HELL UP.

Ok, now that I've got your attention, I have an announcement to make.

I DON'T WANT THIS ROLEPLAY TO DIE.

I had a shit-load of fun being a part of this roleplay, and I really dont want it to die. LIKE REAL BAD, BRO.

I wanted to give it a second chance... does anyone else agree?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:00 pm

I'd love to give it a second chance but as you can see I've taken out my characters but I saved Kokoro for another time. Damn only got to write up two posts and she was by herself at that so that kinda killed it seeing as when my chance to shine ended-_- but yes I would very much like for this to not die thought unless a new one is created I'll have to wait until Ultra accepts Kokoro again.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!