Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tribe: Youth of the Nation

The Tribe: Youth of the Nation

a part of “The Tribe: Youth of the Nation”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

When A virus wipes out everyone 25 and older Only the Young survive but for how long? (MANY ROLES OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tribe: Youth of the Nation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tribe: Youth of the Nation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

The chap who wan'ts to rebuild the internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Mmk Cool xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:47 am

Hey, Malice. Can I reserve Avan Jogia?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:12 am

Ahh! Yay you came and yes you can!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 am

Cool, thanks. I'll have the CS up by tonight.

And yeah, I really like the idea of this roleplay. c:

If it's alright, could I also reserve Jun Jin Young and Willow Smith?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 am

Okay Cool!

Yea thanks! I've been thinking about this for a while now, like since January xD Hopefully I can get more people to join but I'm super stoaked you came! xD

Yes, they are all yours xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 am

Okay My Peeps. We just need people to sumbit their characters and we need the Co-Pipers for Echelon, The Mystics and Inner City as well Artemis' Sister the Piper for the Cybers.
So if anyone wants them let me know.
I'll probably take the Cyber's Piper but if someone wants her let me know.

Once those roles are filled and characters are submitted we can start.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 pm

I will reserve Bella Thorne of the Dryads. This is very interesting and if you want me to take another I will!!
Gir β™₯

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:19 pm

She's all yours, You want one of the Co-Pipers?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I will also take Lucas Till for Echelon. Just because I can make him evil and stubborn. :3 Also for my female character I have something in mind for her and the piper! Which I will PM you about once I figure out her character sheet.

When do want my characters done by?

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Okay, He's all yours and as soon as possible xD Super stoked you came btw!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

My attempts to create a character have failed thus far and I have to admit that it may not be possible for me to create one for the time being.

In another roleplay i have considered joining i have encountered a similar problem which leads me to conclude that I am currently creatively exhausted. It is a situation which has happened to me before in both roleplaying and in other affairs.

The reason why this state of affairs has occurred is that i have over extended my current roleplaying capacity. With some new free time on my hands I had in error joined a number of roleplay's and as a consequence a number have suffered from my lack of attention.

In the not too distant future I hope to once again join other roleplays however for the time being i have no choice but to suspend my character creation until such a date i deem appropriate.

I am very sorry for leading you astray in this matter but my motive is chiefly the well being of other roleplay's to which i am already committed and potentially this one had i joined and been unable to contend with it.

I wish you good fortunes and a magnificent journey.

Colonel Masters

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:26 pm

War the Soldier is actually completed. I will work on Adam the Follower.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 pm

@ Dreamer, Awesome

@Coloner, Thanks for letting me know.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Adam the Follower is all done. I didn't explain the Adam part of his nickname because I thought people would catch on. Let me know if I should explain.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 pm

That should be painfully obvious xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Sorry! Got caught up in a huge project - Working on the CSs now, lovie<3 Again, please forgive me. I have like 14 characters to work on lol.
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 pm

That's alright. I don't mean to rush and just need to know if you were still interested xD I'm glad you are xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:51 am

Two done, one to go. This will probably take me a while. I've already made two characters today and my ideas are running out. x'D

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 am

That's alright love, Take your time. xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!