Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heaven and Hell (Just for a Girl)

Heaven and Hell Just for the Girl

a part of “Heaven and Hell (Just for a Girl)”, a fictional universe by Djiin.

An angel and a demon form an alliance to find the one girl that can exact revenge for them. But will an angel, a demon, and a human girl really be able to get over their differences? (Spots Open; More Inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heaven and Hell (Just for a Girl)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heaven and Hell Just for the Girl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:29 am

I know the feeling, haha. But yes! I purposefully put the least amount of information for her so she was more open to interpretation.
-insert something clever and witty here-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

*Falls back into a pile of pillows* Finally finished! Woo, alright it doesn't have as much information as i'd like, but I stayed up most of the night trying to think of what else to add. If you think I'm missing something important or something looks a bit wrong please feel free to tell me! I'm going to go over her sheet at least four more times for typos or grammar errors, ehehe. I really hope I captured her personality enough for your liking. C: Though even if I don't get chosen- I had fun making the character sheet! Now i'm off to sleep for about... thirty years. 0u0
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm

le sigh.

Well I know when I've been beaten, Michaelis_xXx_Elly I saw your character sheet, and it's brilliant.
I might as well bow out now.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:22 pm

She looks absolutely fantastic! I don't know if Horseygirl is still interested in taking the spot, but you pretty much have it in the bag, haha. I'm afraid I've slacked a little on my character, but I'm just about done and I only need to fill the writing sample in, so he should be up shortly. I'm still missing someone to take the spot of Selaphiel though, so that might be an issue.

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm actually having a tough time deciding. They're both brilliant!

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh my, what? You're character sheet was just as brilliant! Of course you'll have a hard time choosing! If I am not chosen to be the human I suppose I could be Selaphiel...?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Whats the FC of the human girl? It's been bothering me, not knowing hehee

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 pm

It was bothering me too, haha. So I searched it and the FC is Kristina Romanova, a Polish model. If not Polish then Russian I assume?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Yes, you're right! She is a Russian model.
And I'm afraid I've made the very difficult decision as to who to accept.
I'm going to have to go with Michaelis's character this time, if only because I had a writing sample of what to expect. Sorry, Emily! :c

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 pm

it's fine, good luck with the role play you two!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Thank you! Uhm, so what about the angel?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm looking for someone to play his part right now! Though if you know someone who might be interested in this, it'd be greatly appreciated if you'd subtly point them in this direction, haha.

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 am

Ahh, I'm having no luck finding someone to take his spot. D:

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri May 03, 2013 6:21 am

I have found someone to play him!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!