Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Illegal Generation

The Illegal Generation

a part of “The Illegal Generation”, a fictional universe by MuteEcho.

CLOSED!A world where children are no longer needed to continue the human species Now orphaned to military run towns Not all hope is lost A savior is coming to save them, or does he have other plans? Each has a special abiility!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Illegal Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Illegal Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm

@Kiyo That's fine!! I'm a little late with my post as well, no worries!

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heroking23 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Bad news everyone, I won't be able to post for a while, really bad family emergency has come up, I could be gone for a week at most, so I will not post until I get back. I'm really sorry. You don't have to wait for me but I would appreciate it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

heroking23
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Hero, it's understandable, i'll make sure you don't get too far behind, but we can't stop entirely.
hope all goes well >.<

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 pm

SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blythe on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 pm

hi, this is blythe and i was supposed to be playing melody overbrook. im sorry i havent been on, i was at an FFA convention and couldnt bring my laptop. just...have i been kicked out of the rp?
-Blythe[font=][/font]

Blythe
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rekkainferna on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 am

You haven't been kicked out, but it was assumed that you didn't want to participate.
You are still part of the RP. Don't worry!

rekkainferna
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blythe on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello! Blythe again! i'm sorry, since I'm new to the website, I've been told i cant PM yet, but i am interested in your plans for my character to enter the story. Once again, I apologize for not being on the past few days. FFA tends to be very busy lol. But i will try my best to participate as much as posible! id also like to hear your ideas for my character! also, i am a bit confused as to which link is the correct one for the rp. i understand you closed one, but i always get them mixed up. help with that would be handsomely appreciated! (I've been reading The Fault In Our Stars, so the language has been rubbung off lol) thank you once again!!!

Sincerely,
Blythe

A.K.A. Melody Overbrook

Blythe
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:06 pm

*Almost finished her post but ended up all of it being lost to the ether when internet gave out. Just pretend that Stephen was bothered by knowing that the soldiers were there, enjoyed the tea and uhhh (insert brain death here)* Seriously, I had to work a bunch of overtime and internet is killing my writing groove. I can't I just can't get myself to post right now. Maybe I'll have a little more something the next few posts from others. >.<

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Blythe wrote:Hello! Blythe again! i'm sorry, since I'm new to the website, I've been told i cant PM yet, but i am interested in your plans for my character to enter the story. Once again, I apologize for not being on the past few days. FFA tends to be very busy lol. But i will try my best to participate as much as posible! id also like to hear your ideas for my character! also, i am a bit confused as to which link is the correct one for the rp. i understand you closed one, but i always get them mixed up. help with that would be handsomely appreciated! (I've been reading The Fault In Our Stars, so the language has been rubbung off lol) thank you once again!!!

Sincerely,
Blythe

A.K.A. Melody Overbrook

You can't PM yet? Still? how long does that generally last I wonder. If you can get Im's I'll IM you. I don't want to discuss character plans for one character where everyone can see it. It's alright I understand being busy, please post if you're going to have an extended abscence in the future. As for the RP the Correct one is the one that has "The" before "Illegal Generation".

----

@Aramay ah ha Understood, sorry for bad internet, mine is messed up too D:

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. >.< Something came up and I wasn't able to use my laptop for a while.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:42 am

Hope you can post soon!!! The adults need you!!!
Anyone interested in making a VOCALOID rp for either of these
Monochrome Dream Eater|Kokoro Kiseki|Romeo to Cinderella|SPICE!|Ah! It's a Wonderful Cat's Life

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm working on a post right now.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:20 pm

HOORAY!!!! I shall be posting for Prelude probably tomorrow

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 am

So my internet decided to die on me, and it's still down. I'm using my phone credit and I'm going through that quickly Dx

I'll try to post when I can, but if I can't;

- Assume Zero just remains mysteriously silent and seems just a bit different than usual, and he goes with whatever happens.
- Angela is just, uhh... bsgksdg. Same as Zero, I guess...

Hopefully everything gets fixed within this week Dx I feel bad for not being able to post.

- zody
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 am

Zody its okay a lot of peoples internet is being mean to them recently

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:40 am

fOrEvErNeVeR wrote:There was a mistake at the end of my post for Reisistor

I didn't mean for people to stop posting or to have to wait for anything.
I just meant that no one should interact with the resistor.

However you can follow the bolded points in my post to know what to do
I explained how each area was effected by the "storm". You could also each see the light from a distance.

Please do not stop posting on my account.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:11 pm

No confusion here, I was planning on waiting for Angela (and Luther) before I posted again. Unless I missed something...
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry guys I haven't been feeling well I will post soon

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:26 pm

And I Derped Out

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm waiting for mute to post o ~o

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!