Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kidnapped & Trapped

Kidnapped & Trapped

a part of “Kidnapped & Trapped”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

--closed--Two girls and two guys are kidnapped and held hostage in a dreary cellar without knowing why and without knowing where. Can they survive on their kidnappers whims of insanity and violence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kidnapped & Trapped”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kidnapped & Trapped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm

No, no. I'll post first. Expect it within the next...hour or so. I woke up this morning with a horrible fever and haven't done like anything all day. I'm only just getting around to being able to post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:21 am

Aww, I'm sorry, Scarlet! I hope you feel better!

Hey, Lumi or Quelle, I can't really post until one of you do, so the sooner the better

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Hope you feel better soon, Scarlet! D:

Given the latest post, it is probably a good opportunity for Quelle to post for Ren (story-wise). I could if she doesn't, but.... :\

Luminokii
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

I know Q-Q Currently busy, I won't be able to post now, but if you can wait, my post will be ready tomorrow, sorry. D= Mondays are always the most annoying day of the week, disturbing the flow of the nice weekend :c

And hope you get well soon Scarlet !

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 am

Thank you all for you concern :D I'm feeling pretty much normal now.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

By the way, please don't wait on me to respond. I'm thinking I'll let Luminokii and Sweetie post before me or at least let one of them post first.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm waiting for Lumi to post before I do.

Lumi, how's it coming?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 am

I'm at that month where I'm unable to be as active as before. For right now, I've saved the current posts on my computer (so I can see them when I don't have internet access) and will be working on mine while I can. Hopefully I'll be able to post later today or tomorrow. Sorry about the delay ^_^;

Luminokii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:52 am

Well, cross that. I'm working on the response and will be posting it the next time I can get internet access. In other words, probably not today.

Luminokii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:05 am

Aww, well, post when you can!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Are we still active here?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!