Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Classroom A-2

Classroom A-2

a part of “Classroom A-2”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

The clubroom to the 12 childhood friends who are supposed to be researching about the fake 'supernatural.' Though many things go on in this clubroom than just research, things such as drama, angst, depression, friendship, and even romance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Classroom A-2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Classroom A-2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Well, it could always be just 11 childhood friends. :o
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Mmm... true! Well... it's evening anyways, so I might as well post! ^u^
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 pm

@γƒͺンーけゃん: Two questions really quick!! 1: Do you want us to set our posts up the same way you have, like with the picture and the fancy name thing and everything? Would you mind if I did it with just the name part and no picture? 2: (okay so this is technically the third question but shhh the other one was more like 1.5) Is it good for us to post any time now?

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 pm

1~ Nah! I just have a sorta OCD thing when it comes to... well... a lotta things xD But i just prefer to put with the name and picture, so yeah! You don't even have to have the name really (Unless... you have two characters then maybe...)

2~ Yep! Totally fine to post now so go ahead and feel free!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 am

FRUITS BASKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:32 pm

I replied! I hope it's okay~!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:59 pm

*Huggles Fruits Basket* <3 and XD I like Quincy already.

Rinn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm

You guys did great! >u< Love your posts! I'll get started on mine right away!

Oh... and btw, you may see repeated pictures or no pictures at all soon because one of my characters is an original of someone else's xD and the other doesn't have too much art on him. But nonetheless, I'm posting!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm

XD I love Era!! also. We have a rotation for the posts right?

Rinn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 pm

@γƒͺンーけゃん: Oh! By the way! Quincy is actually the character I was going to use for that music school RP of yours xD I was excited to find out that the set up I had in mind for his personality worked so well with the role!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Wah~ Thank you so much Rinn~ (Hehe, funny how we both have the exact same names, just spelt slightly differently xD)

And in some way, yes! But in other ways, no! //shot Well.. how to explain... I don't do something like "You go first, you go second, you go third" kinda thing, but more like "Post once before letting others jump in afterwards" Kinda thing ouo

Ehhh... in other words... No, but don't make continuous posts that no on else can jump in!

Ah, really? Awesome! Glad he worked out for this rp >u< Happy to see ya back!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Woops, sorry about not posting sooner, I was kind of... Distracted by tumblr.
> u >

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Lol xD No worries! I'm not too keen on super fast moving rps, so you guys have no need to rush! (I know how you feel btw xD)

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 pm

XD in that case I'll try my best to not mess up any order or lack of. <3
but
OwO γƒͺンーけゃん your name is Ren than? Thats awesome!~~ I love that name! XD

Rinn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Lol xD Close! It's actually Rin, but spelt with one N instead of two ^u^ And it's in Japanese ouo

Ren's a cool name though! I remember how much I favored it during my first few years of rping on another website! Though... I kinda overused it xD But it really is an awesome name~

And thanks! Btw, I love Ryuuji xD She and Era seem like such close friends!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm Rin-chan's RP buddy :3 Kura's a cool name too ... <.< >.> and Handsome, I hope you know that Uma has a huge crush on Leo :P AND on Hinata, so Leo had better be nice to her or she's going to slap him bruisingly too >;3

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Oh! XD That's still just as awesome. I've loved the name ever sense I was a little girl. In this video game (Drakan.) there was this girl named Ryin. (Pronounced Rin) and I just fell in love with it right away. So I use it a lot too.

D'hank you!~ and they really do! XD I'm glad too. After I made my character I read through some of the profiles and got really excited when I read Era's cause they seem like they really would get along XD

Rinn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm

*Slaps her internet* Load messages quickerrr! anyway. XD She gets violent with the people she likes?

Rinn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Yush! Kura-san! Kura is really a cool name actually~

And btw, Hinata's going to appear to be a butt in some posts, just want you to know that ouo He's a gang leader for gods sake! Can't see one of those that loves bunnies and the color pink xD But I'll make him be nice eventually, he's just a bit of a clueless idiot //ShotByHinata

I laughed when I saw her slap Hinata xD Ahhhh, the idiot deserves it! And now I feel bad for bullying my own character, oh well! //ShotASecondTime

Whoaaaa! That's so cool! I began to love the name Rin after finding the Vocaloid xD But now I've grown somehow attached to the name Mao... =w= Hmmm... And i don't even know how.... And I just rhymed... wow.....

And your welcome >u< It does seem that way! Haha, love the new post! Its make me really eager to post so I know what Ryuuji is planning to ask her (Since Era loves dares to death xD) Aya! I'm so anxious to post now! But I shall wait, because it wouldn't be good for me to post too soon ouo

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinn on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 pm

XD They are all good names! I actually spend more time coming up with names for characters than coming up with the personality sometimes. >,,> and o-o which Vocaloid?

XD 'Clueless idiots' are fun to RP thouugh! Adds a twist and makes for plenty of awkward funny situations!

D'hankye! XD I'm loving this!. but >:3 Eraa's not gonna like what Ri-Ri's got planned~~ XD Ryuuji is really a evil little kitten sometimes. *rubs hands together as she watches the posts intently*

Rinn
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!