Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Circus

The Circus

a part of “The Circus”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Come one and all to join The Circus!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 am

Lol, Lyfe is pissed ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 am

Haha yeash, it seems so. ^-^ I'll get a post up for Ricket & Shiloh after I have my daily dose of sleep & figure out how Imma do this with Shiloh....I think Imma need to make her talk a little bit haha but yeash, I found Lyfe's pissyness very amusing XD
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 am

Ah my character just had a little break down, not as bad as Ghost, but still. Uhmm...I updated her history a bit, so if anyone hasn't read that yet, or wants to read it again, it might make a bit more sense now :)

Also, sorry for the late replies, my boss keeps giving me extra shifts, I'm pretty sure he is plotting my death...
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 pm

asdfghjkl; I keep trying to post and then my dad has some random thing for me to do.. :|
I will post asap though, which will be in the next few hours.

{EDIT} yes! finally. that took a while... Posted.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm

xD I like how all of this is going on and Risque is in her little own world, enjoying herself in a little old lake. XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:11 am

If anyone is actually reading my post, I'm sorry for all of the feels xD

I actually like to really torture my characters, I don't know why, I'm just weird like that, and so there will be a lot of horrible flash backs and what not. If you guy's couldn't tell, I rarely ever give my characters a happy past, it's a hobby of mine I guess :P

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey guys, I'm still here I was just planning on waiting for Bracefacebeauty to post before I did.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm so so sorry for my short replies (even though there always that size) and that I'm kinda sorta playing Ghost a little to much out of character (just started school and two months behind in band) but I'm trying my best with him!!!!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 pm

It's alright, I think thee posts are awesome. And (just in case ya'll was wondering) I have posted because I was waiting for one of the people to post for thee wanna-bes...I'll work a post tomorrow haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLei on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 pm

going to be MIA for a few days, work is hectic and I've been doing some stuff for my birthday that was yesterday - yay for turning 20 - I'll post as soon as I can.

LuLei
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Okkie dokkie, Happy Birthday!! :D , thanks for letting us know, work is a bitch.

(+1 For Quick Responses)

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Sorry i haven't posted in awhile, I'll try and post by tomorrow ^^

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:56 pm

It's alright, and okay. Can't wait to see it when it comes in.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm sooo sorry I haven't posted! My comp had to get fixed and I skipped the library cuz of work :( Really really sorry.
Call me RiTs!!!

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Yeah, it's alright. I know how life can be.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!