Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

a part of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This takes place 16 years after the fall of Sunnydale (2019) where Buffy is dead. The rest of the scoobies are still alive but don't fight anymore. Will the new scoobies save the world? What happens when Spike and Angel join this new crew? (REMAKE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:29 pm

I do hope that everyone else is going to post and keep this rp alive. I don't want to loose another rp.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Yeah I'm going to have to fully withdraw from the roleplay sadly. I found out the other day that we can't get internet at our new place until we somehow find $300 to get the phone line connected... THEN we have to go on a waiting list for an access port.

Aussie internet sucks balls. D:

I'll remain as a lurker for now, just in case it's still alive when I get access again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 am

Oh noes! D: I'm really sorry to hear that .w.

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:23 pm

I'm sorry that you gots to go Dancing, i hope to be able to rp with you again. I also say we keep this rp going. I'm waiting for Maggie and Lynn, i can't do anything until they post.

POST POST POST!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Sorry Guys I have just had a major issue at home and I am behind on a few RP's. Tomorrow I am catching up on all my Posts!

I hope you can wait till then for me to get going?

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:25 pm

I think should go ahead and do a time jump or something, just to get things going again. But that's what i think...

***NOTE::: I do want remind you that Monday and Tuesday i will be traveling and so i ask that you please be patient with me if it's my turn to post. I will be traveling across the pond so i'll be dealing with the time difference as well.:::NOTE***

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:54 am

I'll post after this weekend! Anyone else may post before me of course but I'll be back to post after the weekend, celebrating my sister and everything. So, I'll be back :P

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm glad someone is still here. I'm kinda tired of joining roleplays and then shortly afterwards them dieing. This ain't the first one and i am guessing won't be the last.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 am

IM really sorry guys but i have had a major crisis both my laptops are broken and i only have a phone to communicate :( x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:45 am

Life is crazy busy at time X.x
Anyway, sorry for the wait. There's things happening this week so I don't think I'll be able to come up with another post until next week. I don't want this one to die out though, so I'll try to be more active now!

Oh noes Polka! D: I would die if my laptop broke or cry rivers!

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Literally I need to do University work and both have failed!!! Luckily I will have one tomorrow and be available for postageness!!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!