Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Officer I can Explain game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Officer I can Explain game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TimeOfTrial on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Okay so I didn't see this game already posted and thought I would start if (Sorry if it was already started and I missed it..)
The rules are pretty simple:
Person 1 lists three objects
Person 2 gives an explanation of why they have the three objects in their car
(The scenario being the officer pulls you over and checks your car and finds them)
Person 2 would also list the next 3 items in their post.
So example:
Person 1: rope, matches, photograph
Person: "Uh.. well.. I'm going to visit my aunt and cousins and I brought a picture from my vacation last summer to show them the dolphins we saw. I'm bringing the matches and the rope because I plan on going camping later this weekend with them." Items: lighter, barbie and some explosives

And then the game would continue.
I and some others had a lot of fun playing this on a different forum so I hope everyone here likes it^^
I'll start it off with the items i just listed in the example:
lighter, barbie doll, and explosives

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TimeOfTrial
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Officer I can Explain game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddball on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 am

"Funny you should ask Officer. You see those aren't explosives. In fact those are fireworks to shoot my barbie doll up into space with the help of those matches."

Granola bar, decapitated leg, and an orange.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oddball
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabremagus on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 pm

"Oh, those? Officer, it's just a huge misunderstanding! I was helping a runner who was struck by a bus, and he told me to take the food and his leg and bury them somewhere, as his running career. Touching story, really."

Anarchist's Cookbook (abridged, large print edition) , pressure cooker, 12 lbs. of cayenne pepper

Sabremagus
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MolecularMachine on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:26 pm

"Well, uh... you see, Officer, my aunt is getting pretty sick of baking nothing but meatloaf for her grandkids and, well, I know she's always been a fan of V for Vendetta. She's a prankster, too. The kids're gonna have a helluva time with those pork chops... heh..."

A pipe wrench, a wooden paddle with Alpha Phi Pi carved into it, and chest-high wading boots.

MolecularMachine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm

"Well, I'll leave it at this. Sometimes, you want to know what happens on pledge week in the swamp. Sometimes, you really don't. I mean, you REALLY don't."

A banjitar (Banjo body with a guitar neck and strings), a five gallon barrel of Neapolitan ice cream and a Barbary Macaque (a type of monkey).
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:02 am

"How else was I going to get the monkey to play the guitar?"

Shovel, rope, and a bag of lime salt.
Well, I could scour the internet for a snazzy photo, perhaps lurk through some quote sites, stretch my imagination and create a gif, but honestly, I am far too lazy for that. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Havek
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 am

"I'm building a well, officer! You... you do use lime salt to make the cement, right? It's somehow connected, isn't it?"

A bra, bear-o-dactyl fur, and a lump of vague but indistinguishable flesh and blood mixed together.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:53 am

"I'm sure I have my bear-o-dactyl hunting licence around here somewhere. I may have forgotten it in my other hunting bra. You know what? I bet that's it. I brought the wrong hunting bra. But this bear-o-dactyl meat will spoil if I don't get it someplace quickly."

The skull of a queen from Aliens, surgical tubing and a brand new Clapper (as in Clap On, Clap Off, The Clapper).

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyIrregular on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 pm

"It wasn't me. It was the one armed man..."

Points for the person that gets the quote ;)

A bloody knife. A little finger. A box of tissues.

SlightlyIrregular
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHeroOfTime on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 pm

"Officer, are you familiar with video games? Oh, you are? Let me show you a lovely scene from a game called Heavy Rain..."

Ten boxes of Twinkies. A bloody hockey mask. A foam hand (like one might see at a sporting event).

TheHeroOfTime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TimeOfTrial on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:28 pm

"You see officer I was just on my way home from a hockey game, hence the foam hand. Oh the mask? The goalie wore it during the game and even signed it for me! Isn't it a great souvenir? The twinkies...Well I was awfully hungry, ya know?"

hand cuffs, duct tape and fifty shades of grey

TimeOfTrial
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mokksha on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 am

Well, you see, my husband and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary this weekend....*wink*.

A cat, jalapeno peppers, a pair of socks.
You are between me and the coffee. If you want to live, get out of my way.

Mokksha
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megamaw on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Ossifer, if I may explain, the cat left all this stuff lying around, and to be perfectly honest, I have no clue what he's plannin' on doin' with it.

Vaseline, a Dora the Explorer box set, and Dead or Alive's hit single "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)".

Megamaw
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 am

"Well, yessee Officer, I have OCD real bad, so I need Vaseline for my hands. I am currently heading out to see my little niece and you know how kids are, they love Dora the Explorer and who doesn't love that song?"

Peanuts, Dexter series 1 box set, and an epi-pen
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misunderstoodmisfit on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:25 am

"Officer, I was munching on the peanuts because I'm going on a long trip. One must keep up their energy when driving long ways, am I right? The series box set is for my best friend, her birthday is tomorrow and that's why I'm driving such a long ways. An epi-pen is pretty self explanatory. I'm allergic to absolutely EVERYTHING. Ironically, not peanuts."

Batman mask, a switchblade and a rope.

misunderstoodmisfit
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Julia on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:59 pm

"Sir, we are going to a cosplay convention. I'm going as Batman, which would explain the mask. The switchblade is for my friend, whom is being the Joker, and would obviously need it, and I need the rope for the capture. We can't have the Joker running around whilly nilly, can we? I'm simply making your job easier and keeping Gotham safe."

String of sausages, a bent spoon, and a Ouija board.

Julia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ticky Toe on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 pm

"Well, officer. As you may have noticed on the side of my van, I am a ghost hunter. Hence the Ouija board. Sometimes that's not enough, though, so I brought some sausages with me to lure the ghost out. Oh, and you see here? This bent spoon is from my last adventure. Saw the ghost bend it right in front of my own two eyes."

Brown paper bag full of dog crap , G-string , and crayons.
"Do not be like the khajiit who wanted a salmon, but was afraid to jump into a river and spam the E key." -Ticky Toe, 2013

Ticky Toe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokkey on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 pm

"You see officer, the bag of dog crap was from when my dog went, and I didn't have anything to pick it up with but that bag. The crayons are from my little sibling that likes drawing, and the G-string is mine that I wear to feel like a manly man!"

A hog tied Justin Beiber, a shovel, and an I-Pod with the only two song being Never Say Never and I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball.

Kokkey
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:48 pm

"This is exactly what it looks like. Want to help?"

Lube, rubber gloves, and the entire first season of Blues Clues
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 am

"Well, you see, Officer, my friend left his lube in my car. I am heading over to my grandma's house right now to help her with some gardening so I need the rubber gloves or else I'll just break out in hives and the Blues Clues... Well.. you got me. It is my secret pleasure. I watch it all the time. It is like a blanket, if you will."

A Chucky doll, tree leaves, and a bloody shirt.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!