Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Music Masters: Hi-Fi Prime

Music Masters: Hi-Fi Prime

a part of “Music Masters: Hi-Fi Prime”, a fictional universe by AudioKnight.

In the world of Music Masters, music is the catalyst for fantastic super-powers. It's the year 2010, and the Hi-Fi Wars have been going on for a solid decade. Will the war of sound ever end, or is the symphony of destruction destined to go on forever?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Music Masters: Hi-Fi Prime”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Music Masters: Hi-Fi Prime

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:23 am

Really enjoyed the song, Audio. And I can see it fits the new character, the mysterious Suzy, like a glove. I like her already ;) and I'm really liking everyone's posts so far.

Hehe, poor Mr. White, his club is not what it used to be :) I wonder what kind of antagonists our characters will face...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quill
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:28 am

I do wonder as well, and this new character raises a possibility already. I already have something in mind for a possible antagonist / hero to bail us out if we get in trouble. All I will say is that I may or may not have mentioned him in my character's history~

I'll post when I get back from school today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rixo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Okay this is one of the most unusual sounding songs I've ever heard, but it's interesting to say the least lol. It's like vaudeville meets electric! lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Posted after a rather long day. X_X The ball's finally rolling! It sucks that Stitches couldn't join us though.

I feel like a jerk for having Brandon leave Astrid behind, and after it seemed like Brandon had tried hard to convince her to come or something. Hooray for sucking at relationships!

Rixo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AudioKnight on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:47 am

Cool post. I liked it a lot!

I'll be waiting for Quill and Zodia to add, but then some things are gonna get serious.

Be prepared to have to use some song effects. We're never really safe. :P
Let the music in tonight, just turn on the music, let the music of your life, give life back to music

AudioKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Yeah, nice post Rixo.

I'll be ready to post in a few hours. I've already written most of it, just needs a touch here and there, but I'm going to an important dinner right now (it's night here), so I'll only be able to actually post it when I return, which shouldn't be too long.

We're going to battle already? Awesome, can't wait for that part.

Quill
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Okay, I'll be posting now! Sorry for the hold up!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AudioKnight on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Very nice posts from both of you!

I really got to think on my next one, but I'll try to have it up in a day or two.

AudioKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 am

I really enjoyed the posts as well. ^_^ Nice job! I'll post after Audio's next post. Looks like we're all posting in a bit of a cycle, aren't we? :P

Rixo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:42 am

Well, I prefer to wait to post of several people. The only time this wouldn't work is if it's just me and one other char.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Oh wow, I remember Music Masters! ^_^

I wouldn't mind joining in.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 am

*cough*

I'll probably post tomorrow since Audio hasn't posted.

Rixo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:08 am

Okay coolies. Probably having writer's block.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:31 am

I plan on having Brandon stay at the restaurant for a post until he heads home in the late night hours. That bit of info should give Audio something to work off of for when he posts. :P

EDIT: Posted.

Rixo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:28 pm

What's going on with Audio? Why hasn't he said anything yet? :( …

It's good that you posted Roxio. I enjoy your posts, they have a really good pace and structure. There's one thing I've noticed though, you tend to suddenly change from third person to first person POV and then to third person POV again quite a bit throughout your posts. Is that intentional? It's just that it can be a little confusing and never fails to pull me away from the story.

Oh, and should I post something as well while we wait for Audio?

Quill
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:49 pm

I'll watch out for those PoV switches, I didn't even know that I was making any, other than when Brandon's thinking to himself if that's what you're talking about. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I think that you should probably make your post, since we haven't heard anything from Audio. I hope something didn't happen... :(

Rixo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AudioKnight on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey, sorry for the wait guys.

It's been a hectic last few days. I have literally zero time tonight but I promise you guys a post tomorrow night.

Sorry for the delay. :(

AudioKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AudioKnight on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:30 am

Hey guys, posted!

Sorry for the wait, once again, but I hope this one gets the ball rolling.

In case anyone's wondering, for the enemy song effect, look up Mighty Mighty by Earth, Wind and Fire.

Mick's using Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles currently.

Any questions, just ask.

AudioKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome back, Audio! Glad you're okay :) , we were starting to worry there.

It was a thrilling read, a post like that will definitely get the ball rolling. I know I'm next but I have a test tomorrow so I'll only be able to post tomorrow night if that's okay with you guys...

Quill
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 pm

I was going to post tonight, but I had a really rotten evening and my creativity has vanished so give me a day and hopefully I'll be up to it tomorrow. Nice to see some action though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!