Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survive The New World

Survive The New World

a part of “Survive The New World”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

Zombies have taken over the world, How? Why? Who knows, Who has time to care? Especially 5 years after the outbreak, all you can do is survive and hope to find a Colony...if it even exists.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survive The New World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Survive The New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:39 pm

....Boooooo!

Lol psych naw

Glad to have you abroad bro xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Glad to be here! Glad to... Rock, this roleplay :]
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:01 pm

You can go ahead and post xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:43 pm

I can't... I'm at work :[

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Oh, well when you get back, your character's accepted and you can post when you are ready xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Lol the painfull part is that I have the thread open on my computer here at work and I can read the IC/OOC posts but can't actually get a solid minute to write. It's torture >:[

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Awww Why torture yourself, just til you get home?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:22 pm

I can't help it lol I wanna read what everyone writes

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:16 pm

I'll try to start posting today. There's a lot going on at the moment so I'll post when I can today.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardHedonist on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Is this still open for joining? I can work on a character sheet tonight if so. I would love to take FC: Charlie Hunnam and possibly If two are aloud then Jane Levy as well. Im trying to read through the front page as we speak. I have read most of the rules but am still getting through them (Reading Glasses broke so I'm having a hard time.) If anything special needs to be added for reservations ill add it as an edit after I have finished reading.

Edit: And Finished, Its a close tie between 28 Days Later and the very first Resident Evil.

AwkwardHedonist
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 pm

You may have both, dear thanks xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazel2468 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi. I'm new to this site, so I'm not 100% sure how everything works here. I stumbled upon this RP and it sounded really interesting, so I decided to check it out.

I created a character profile for FC Jane Levy, and every seems to have gone through alright. But I'm not sure where to go from here. The last thing I want to do is end up making a mistake, so I figured I'd better ask first!

Also, I don't have a favorite zombie flick as of yet. But my favorite zombie book was World War Z, accompanied by the Zombie Survival Guide.

Thanks a lot!

Hazel

Hazel2468
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:48 am

Okay Hazel welcome abroad, however Jane has been reserved in the previous post. So what you can do is, keep the character but change the FC? or ask the person that reserved her, if you could have her? Either way is fine by me.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazel2468 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Okay Hazel welcome abroad, however Jane has been reserved in the previous post. So what you can do is, keep the character but change the FC? or ask the person that reserved her, if you could have her? Either way is fine by me.

Hi! Thanks a lot. I'm not sure how to contact the person who currently has her, as I cannot PM yet and he/she does not have any contact information on his/her page. Would it be possible to rename the character and find another picture? I'm new to this site, so I'm still not quite sure how everything works here. Thanks for all your help!

Hazel2468
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardHedonist on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Hey there Hazel, I'm the one who took Jane Levy. I'm sorry, I would have let you have her but I had already gotten her sheet made by the time I saw this. I'm pretty sure you could just change the actress who portrays your character.

AwkwardHedonist
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Hazel, You can resumbit the character with a new name and a face claim

Here's a few:
Emily Browning
Taylor Momsen.
Maia Mitchell
Jodi Lynn O'Keefe.

Just to name a few xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazel2468 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks for all your help guys! I'm really sorry about all the confusion- I'm still getting used to the site. I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you! I'll be resubmitting the character as soon as I can.

Edit: I chose Maia Mitchell! I'll have the sheet up ASAP!

Hazel2468
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm

You're quite welcome xD And you can have maia mitchell xD Can't wait to see her.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardHedonist on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 pm

I have made my first post! I placed Audrey in a place where anybody else can interact or find her, and if not Ill just continue on with her journey. And Michael is close to the big group that's started to form. If anything seems off I can edit it.

AwkwardHedonist
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:13 pm

I finally posted. Sorry just kind of had my hands full with parties and other bits of pieces. I'm trying to clamber together a social life again.

Anyway, yeah I posted and yes its horrific. :3 Looking forward to rping with you all! I should post at least daily from now on.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!