Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caught in the middle

Caught you in the middle

a part of “Caught in the middle”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

The American Government made weapons for the up coming war with Europe. Then, these weapons escaped into the night. Now on the run from the Government and European , these 12 weapons have only each other to rely on to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caught in the middle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Caught you in the middle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Caught you in the middle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Caught you in the middle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 pm

May I reserve mutant 1 please? I will have their character sheet up soon.

Thanks
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Can i reserve mutant 2 pls? i can hopefully hav the character in by tonight
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 pm

ok got it reserved your roles you got 2 days to submit them ^-^

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Can I have a mutant?

Her Faceclaim will be Becky G and her power will be electrokensis.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 pm

This has certainly gotten my attention. I'll take a mutant also. However, I'd like to know what kind of powers are acceptable. I get psychic abilities are acceptable, but are magic abilities allowed too? Hey Malice and Belynta. Long time no see hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Nice to see you again, Zodia!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 pm

May I reserve a mutant as well. Also can we have two characters or are we limited to one?

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:24 am

If its all right id like to create a human Weapon as well as a European Spy. =)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

Is it too late to join? I'd like to be a human experiment if possible. I'll see if I can think of maybe another role too..
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:18 am

other possible idea for me would be a medic for America if we can have two

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 am

sure why not Zodia195 lol and you can have two i was kinda worried that no one would join so lol if you want more then one thats ok

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Okay give me a day or two. I may do a 2nd char, but for now I'll stick with one.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:39 pm

I have an idea for my char's power, but I wanted to go over with you first Akio. I was thinking about mind control, but the char would have some repercussions. Like she was developed that she to the point could literally kill someone, but it would cause her terrible migraines herself and exhausted her mental abilities and she couldn't be able to do anything for day or two. I could even knock her out. If this power is too much than I can pick another one.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi Zodia, Hi Malice. Its good to be roleplaying with you guys again.

First character is submitted and I hope is okay. I have enough time to take on a 2nd character too so I would like to claim a sniper in the american team if thats okay.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 pm

sounds ok Zodia195 and sure Belynta .

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:50 pm

I'd like to reserve a human experiment please

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Hey Belynta, I read your char's profile and you said you think it be good if your char was with others. With the type of char I plan on creating, I think it would be a good idea if our chars were together because my char's personality will be the fragile type as far as mentality goes.

Edit: My profile is up. Hope she looks okay.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Can I reserve a second mutant actually. While I was writing the history for my first I decided that I would like to do a brother, sister combo. Is that ok?

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:24 pm

My Character is in! Let me know if I did it right xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!