Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RAGE /ANGER/VENTING GENERAL THREAD

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Re: RAGE /ANGER/VENTING GENERAL THREAD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am

Alright, whole new rant to hand you all that has absolutely nothing to do with roleplaying whatsoever.

I don't know, girls might relate to this better than the guys.

So there's this dude. We'll simply call him dude. Me and dude are in a relationship for about four years solid. Dude's way the jealous type, like, feels uncomfortable with me chilling out with guy friends, doesn't want me flirting with other guys (as if I ever freaking would), doesn't like being compared to other guys, doesn't even feel comfortable with me looking at other guys like that. Don't get me wrong. I seriously don't mind it. Me and dude's relationship is somewhat dysfunctional, but it mostly works.

UNTIL this happens. Dude gets this RETARDED obsession with this anime character. I now hate said show, I'll explain. He's like verging on nineteen and said character is twelve. He uses her as DPs, while we're together he puts (character name)(L) into his MSN display name and when explaining why mine is missing, he says, "I didn't have room for both", tells me on multiple occasions that he'd dump me for her if she was real, asks me to roleplay as her for uh...-cough- yeah, stuff, says he's in love with her and would do anything for her!! And knowing what I think of pron, he says he's gonna get rid of the folders upon folders of hentai he has of her. Does he? No. he just takes it off of his comp and puts it on a disk where he thinks I won't find it until he asks me to go grab one of the CDs for him D<

Did I mention this is a fictional character????

He says it's all okay since it's not a real girl. And you know what, I'd agree, if the level of obsession wasn't to the point that he was treated her like she was real. Needless to say, I've got a seriously nasty taste in my mouth now about that show and that character. Which is depressing 'cause it seems like the kind of show I could really get into if I wasn't constantly bugged by the fact that dude wanted me to be okay with him fucking one of the characters >.<

That's all, I'm done now.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 am

Wow, Kira. o_o

That's kind of...disturbing. You say your relationship is kind of dysfunctional, and I know you've been with him for a while...but I'd be dumping his ass. o_o Tell him to go find a damn Japanese chick that looks like her and get married and have sex with her. o_o

To stay on topic...

I hate my company's Operations Manager. He's a douche. I cringe at the sound of his voice. Never in my life have I ever hated working with someone so much that I purposely have an attitude with them when I talk to them, or just hear, "KILL" when I see them. o_o
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 am

Oh uh, I did dump him. I think I forgot to mention that. Not long ago though, and it still gets me mad.

I feel the same way about the old GM I worked under when I was working at this restaurant in Burlington. The guy was just a big ass, he didn't really give two shits about his employees. My mom was eight months pregnant and he got pissed at her because she had taken a couple minutes to sit down.

The guy tells me when I first started working there to write in the hours I worked so that they'd know what to pay me for. My mom, who drives me because we work at the same place, is an opener and so she starts working at 5:30 in the morning. She doesn't stop until noon. I'm there with her, so I figure, "What the hell, I may as well work." I'm told that I'm going to be paid for any hours I work.

After two weeks of this, boss man tells me that he's only going to pay me for the time I worked between 7 am and 11 am, because those are my scheduled I'm-supposed-to-work-them hours. During the time I was working I wasn't only doing my job, either! I helped bus tables when they needed it, helped serve food when they needed it, helped prepare food when they needed it, helped with stock, everything! And then the guy shaves 2 and a half hours off of my time every day for the first two weeks!!

Like... grr. Hell.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 am

I love assholes who declare themselves morally superior. Also, instant action on a character you don't own, classy, very classy.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Gah.
I'm thinking of quitting here. I was royally enjoying myself until the quick chat appeared. I was like, "this looks cool..." So what did I do, stay there.
Then the other idiots who were on there started talking about emos and suicide. And that hit a freaking sore spot. I told them to quit, and they kept on. I hate it when people are just so immature like that.
Someone was like "They should just put a freakin' bullet though there head and get it over with."
And I mentioned my best friend who tried to kill himself and got told I should have finished him off. Then they told me to just kill myself.
That was not funny in the least. Not at all. I'm going to live with knowing he wanted to kill himself for the rest of my freakin' life. I don't want to life with that. And I don't want some stupid idiots from the internet making it worse.
Then they got swamp by some people. (I thank you Surreal and Kohanna...)
And they stop.
Then they started debating religion and just being regular buttholes....
So I'm about two inches from quitting Roleplay Gateway. Just thought I'd let you guys know before I disappeared.....

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Lets see.......

Im pissed beyond all reason because someone stole my cookies(Id waited for FREAKING EVER TO GET THEM)And then they BURNED THEM ALL, SO NOW i dont have any. Then let's see Oh i know I'm sick......and the doctors don't know whats wrong, so now I gotta go get tested like some DAMN guinea pig so they can tell me what i have. Which could be anything from Diabetes to effing stomach cancer!

Next I've got people BITCHING AT me for no apparent reason other than just to piss me off, I guess being a cyber bully is a new trend these days! FORKY Iam so with you! YES I AM STILL FUMING FROM THAT WHOLE BS!!! Don't like Emos, Goths, fine! That is FINE WITH Me, but KEEP YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!! It makes NO SENSE to be cruel to a person who lost someone, or be cruel PERIOD, I don't care who you are!

Next My digital camera got stolen and that was almost 300 dollars!!!!!! FOR Someone who has a job maybe that MIGHT, not A lot. But thats the SECOND TIME IT HAPPENED to me! SO now ON TOP of a laptop, I gotta replace my frigging DIGITAL CAMERA! SO yeah I am pissed. Extremely pissed off
*Breathes*

Forky as your friend you're welcome, and as a fellow Roleplayer, you shouldn't leave the site if you like it behind two incredibly rude people. I sympathize with you because I've lost a friend before too, I actually lost two people last year so yeah totally understand the whole grieving thing....

Anyways That is my rant I hope it didn't offend anyone.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Gah. I'm just glad I'm not the only royall pissed one.
I get on the internet to get away from idiots like this. I don't roleplay to put up with those buttholes.
I polite told them to stop, but NO, we have to continue to be royal jerks.
GAH!
I'm still fuming.
Suicide is not a joke. I don't care who you are. I can't count the number of times I've been told to die. I seriously can't. And these people that told me to die weren't joking.
I honestly don't do anything to anyone. I'm apparently just an immature butthead magent.
>.<
I have a friend who's a year younger than me that's bi. His life is now ruined because of idiots like that. He's human. He's one of the sweetest guys I know. He doesn't do anything to anybody. But jerks have ruined his life.
Suicide has ruined my life too. And immature jerks are making my life worse, just like his.
DAH!
I just wanna throw something. Extremely bad. I want to punch something. >.<

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 am

I hate it when people don't pay attention to where they are and what it is doing to others around them. Common and mild example: people who stand a foot away from the TV and watch it from there. Ever stop to think? 'Huh. Being this close, the likelihood of me being in the way is PRETTY DAMN HIGH.'

And people who decided to stop in the middle of the doorway/road/hall when there is a perfectly acceptable spot for them to conduct whatever UTTERLY IMPORTANT business in that is usually not at all far away!

My uncle likes to tickle me, fine, whatever. But he never looks what I am doing before he starts. I have dropped my lunch, stepped on a living creature I was in the middle of carefully stepping over and STABBED MYSELF with countless sharp objects due to him leaping before he looks.

I hate it when people don't pay attention. GRRRRR
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 am

Kira Walker wrote:Oh uh, I did dump him. I think I forgot to mention that. Not long ago though, and it still gets me mad.

I feel the same way about the old GM I worked under when I was working at this restaurant in Burlington. The guy was just a big ass, he didn't really give two shits about his employees. My mom was eight months pregnant and he got pissed at her because she had taken a couple minutes to sit down.

The guy tells me when I first started working there to write in the hours I worked so that they'd know what to pay me for. My mom, who drives me because we work at the same place, is an opener and so she starts working at 5:30 in the morning. She doesn't stop until noon. I'm there with her, so I figure, "What the hell, I may as well work." I'm told that I'm going to be paid for any hours I work.

After two weeks of this, boss man tells me that he's only going to pay me for the time I worked between 7 am and 11 am, because those are my scheduled I'm-supposed-to-work-them hours. During the time I was working I wasn't only doing my job, either! I helped bus tables when they needed it, helped serve food when they needed it, helped prepare food when they needed it, helped with stock, everything! And then the guy shaves 2 and a half hours off of my time every day for the first two weeks!!

Like... grr. Hell.

You could probably sue for that, y'know.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:48 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School starts tomorrow. KILL ME NOW!

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 am

Yesterday, I got home to find a huge bubble in my ceiling, full of water, already dripping, causing a massive puddle to form in my floor around my kitchen table.

I'll edit this post with an image later. It looked like a bewb. =/

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brad on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:33 am

I FREAKING RAGE WHENEVER I FIND AN RP ABOUT VAMPIRES IN A HIGH CHOOL, ANYTHING BASED OFF CRAPPY POST-HARDCORE SONGS, ANY HALF-BREEDS IN A FANTASY RP, ANYTHING INVOLVING BULLIES, PEOPLE WHO DUAL WIELD SWORDS, GIANT SWORDS, RIPOFFS OF ANIME CHARACTERS, GENERIC PERSONALITY-FREE "HARD-BITTEN MERCENARY" CHARACTERS, ONE-DIMENSIONAL EMO CHARACTERS, AND people who speak in caps.
Dance forever with the devil on a cold cell block
But that's what happens when you rape, murder and sell rock
Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top
There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

Brad
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 pm

BRAD, WE MUST LET OUR RAGE COMBINE, RAGE!

fangirls are the first to go if I become emperor of the world. that is all.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Official-lightbulb on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm

I hate it when I'm right and people think I'm wrong. I'll have it factually correct, and they'll say something ridiculous. Yeah. I'm a know-it alllll...n_n

I also hate it when I CAN'T FREAKING TELL WHAT'S GOING AN RP ON BECAUSE NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING, and now it's dead. >->

Official-lightbulb
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Ryand-Smith wrote:BRAD, WE MUST LET OUR RAGE COMBINE, RAGE!

fangirls are the first to go if I become emperor of the world. that is all.

Yourself included? GUNDAAAAAAMS!!! ;)
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Relax and Play on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:42 am

*Sigh* Why does everyone assume my username equates to me having a zombie like level of calmness?

x_x

Edit: Shh you never saw that my post wasn't made while I was in a frenzy.

Relax and Play
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Gah. I always thought that your peers talking about you behind your back and being hypocritical about it was bad, but oh no, it gets worse!
Now I have a hypocritical teacher talking about me to her classes behind my back!
Alright, here's the scene.
I had my state swim meet Saturday. We were at this AWESOME aquatics center with lots of rules. One of these rules was that there was to be no one on the pool deck but swimmers, coachers, and timers. Everyone else was to be in the spectators arena.
So my boyfriend traveled an hour and a half with my mom to watch me swim. All my events are towards the end, so he was getting a little antsy since he hadn't seen me. It had been close to two hours, and I still had like another hour and a half before I had to swim, so he came down to see me.
I was talking to one of the older female teachers, so he came and joined us right there towards the wall. She wasn't suppose to be on the pool deck either, but yup! There she was!
So. She talked to him and I didn't. We were standing a whole whopping foot apart. I was no where near him. About five minutes later, my swim coach walks up and tells my boyfriend he has to go back upstairs and I have to go back towartds the team.
I just kind of shrugged and did what she told me to do, and didn't even tell him bye. The teacher continued to staty where she was.
And then today happened.
I don't have her for math like I did last year, and she's lucky I don't. My best friend does, so this is how I know waht happened.
She was talking about how the swim meet was great since the guys won state and the girls got third, but it would have been better if they didn't have to watch me and my boyfriend the whole time and make sure we weren't doing anything!
Now hold on a minute,
I was with him A WHOLE WHOOPING FIVE MINUTES FOR WHICH SHE HELD HIS ATTENTION!!!!!! AFTER THAT HE WAS A DAMN FIFTY FEET ABOVE MY HEAD!!!! HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE WAS ALSO A FEMALE STUDENT DOWN ON THE DECK WITH OUR SCHOOL WHO DOESN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL WITH US ANYMORE THAT WAS ALL OVER ONE OF THE GUYS!!!! ME AND MY BF NEVER ACT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, she's really one to be talking since she wasn't suppose to be there either!!!! Meaning the teacher. GAH!!!!!!
*clears throat*
My friend who told me also told me not to worry about it since this teacher thinks she's better than everyone else anyway. So.>,<

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanokun711 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Hmmmm somthing that makes me feel enraged...

Oh I know!!!

My pencil broke!!! *Slams a desk againts the wall* STUPID PENCIL!!! >:(

Sanokun711
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

The Rant Board.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangexDoorhinge on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:05 pm

Alright, well I don't know if there are any others on here....But I am now posting the Official Rant Board. All you have to do is rant...

I'll start:

SCREW YOU STUPID SCHOOL INTERNET CONTROLS!!! AAHH I CAN'T GET ON ANYTHING!!!

Stupid doctor told me I needed to lose 9.7 pounds. 9.7??? WTF???

IHATESCHOOL.

Why can't i find my iPod???

CURSE YOU ALGEBRA!!!!!

I want to marry Orlando Bloom :DDD

DISNEY CHANNEL PISSES ME OFF.

JONAS BROTHERS SUCK.

HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS.

I just burnt my mouth on Hot Chocolate. Merde!

Stupid kid.

Stupid girl.

Why can't my bamboo tablet pen make a freaking straight line???

Gosh i'm so annoyed right now.

---

Okay your turn now :P

OrangexDoorhinge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Rant Board.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 pm

STUPID SCHOOL!

STUPID PEOPLE!

STUPID CHEESE! (:P)

Hm...Oh!

STUPID PANTS!!!!!!!!!!...!

Done. :D

Kædai
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!