Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends Reborn

Legends Reborn

a part of “Legends Reborn”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

When the four great dragons that helped guide the people of Terra into a brighter future vanish, the fault is thrown onto those that have been damaging the land with their technology. The fate of the lands fall on six young people to stop another war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Legends Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legends Reborn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Legends Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 am

Might I reserve the Dragon Knight, please? I really dig high fantasy RPs like this!
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

Oh, what a surprise; we meet again, Oblivion. You always brings such good ideas around the table.

Anyways, after reading the introduction, I just have one question on my mind. How much anthropomorphic is the dragons? I mean, I know it should be quite easy and be one like these, but I keep in mind that a lot of societies have different view of such species.

If anything, I'll be reserving the Fire Dragon Reincarnation, which brings another question in my mind; since they are reincarnation, does that means that they need to be dragon or that there is a certain specie play?

With that said, I hope for the best in this roleplay~

- Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:59 pm

-peeks in- Hello. Like Dementedness asked, are they dragons or another species? I also would love to reserve the earth Dragon reincarnation, please. If it is a yes, and if you could possibly answer my question, I would appreciate it! Thank you! -Wolf's Bane109.

P.S. You can either I.M. or P.M. me the answer, thank you!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Glad to see interest has sparked on this one. Also glad to see that you like what I create Dementedness. I just sometimes get overflowed with ideas that I still push to make something on here even though most of my work becomes discarded afterwards ^^;

Anyway, I'll place the Dragon Knight, Fire Dragon, and Earth Dragon spots reserved then.

Also, for the question around, they aren't actually dragons in their reincarnations. The idea in mind is just that they hold the powers of the dragons within them. The can be any other race. Since the dragons passed on by fusing with the energies of the land, they ended up resting into the bodies of these four people. Think of it as the four of them holding the soul of the dragons locked deep within them.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey Oblivian!

I was wondering if perhaps I could reserve the water dragon reincarnation? This seems like a really fun roleplay!

I'm not exactly sure who I should use for my FC yet, and I'm also unsure if I should make it a female or male. I should have those decided soon enough though.

Thanks!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yeastyy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Could I possibly reserve the Wind Dragon Reincarnation? I'll have the character done by the end of tomorrow!

yeastyy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:44 pm

In regards to the knight, how empowered should she be? How much does she know? Is she an experienced warrior, or just a normal girl? Her living situation?

I just really want to know whatever you can tell me, to get a better feel for the character. I don't really know how much is up to me. C:

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Ok wind and water are taken then. All spots reserved. You guys better give me a good creative character ok? XD

@ TriuvLED: I was going for in-between. She was taught in the abilities fairly well, but with still enough room to improve over the course of the RP. Like a little past the basic, but wasn't given enough time to learn the advanced skills. Her living style and such is all up to you since that will depend on the character itself. And that's your deal. haha.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Oblivian wrote:Also glad to see that you like what I create Dementedness. I just sometimes get overflowed with ideas that I still push to make something on here even though most of my work becomes discarded afterwards ^^;

Oh my, I know all of them feelings. And it is the worst when the roleplay is going well and one of your ideas is coming up then the roleplay just decided to goes in a ditch on the side of the road and everyone died but you because you buckle up your safety belt.

And you're welcome.

And I should be posting my character later tomorrow.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Haha ok. Don't rush, it'll ruin the character XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 am

So I've submitted character. Please let me know if there's something wrong with her history or abilities, and I will do my best to fix it! Also, two (more) questions....

1) Does she have any sort of ability specific to the Dragon Knight, or is she just your average person with extra knowledge?

2) How will she know if she meets a reincarnation? I'm picturing a sort of tugging, innate feeling, but I'd like to be sure, haha.

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 am

1.) I'd say you can create specific attacks that are intent only for those of the Dragon Bloodline. So be creative on that. Also, due to the four dragons, I'd say those abilities allow her to have a little bit of abilities with the four elements. But of course nothing to strong since you already have her as a fire based. That will be her main strength.

2.) I was thinking on that as well. But she'll have to then see they're natural element ability in order to distinguish which dragon.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Okay, awesome! I'm glad we're on the same page! Ahhh, I'm so excited to see everyone else's characters....

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

yeah I just wonder where they are...they all said like yesterday and still nothing....I hope they weren't ditchers -3-

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm still here!!!!! I never ditch, unless I have to. Which is almost never!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Hmmm... both of them were online today.... Has anyone sent them a PM?

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Who are you tow talking about? Maybe I can help! * raises her hand to the sky*

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:31 am

*sigh* no I don't think PMing will help much. The exact same thing happens in ALL my RPs...people say reserve...and then vanish. *sigh* -_-;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 am

Well, Star's CS is mostly completed! All she has to do is the bio I think. And the one who reserved the fire, I don't know where he/she went off to! -goes to find the missing subject-

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!