Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitten: The Rivals

Bitten: The Rivals

a part of “Bitten: The Rivals”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

For thousands of years vampires and werewolves have lived in secret rivalry, but now a new player has joined in the fun. Human hunters. Will the two species learn to get along and take down their enemies or will they fall to pride?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten: The Rivals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bitten: The Rivals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Question: Why are there two Alphas. I'm confused ;<
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 pm

There isn't one is just the alpha of an old pack, he's not any more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:48 pm

So there's a third Carter brother?

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Ah - Nevermind. Just noticed on the Introduction page. Sorry - Jess' history threw me for a loop.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey my lovelies! I just wanted to give you the heads up that we will be starting next week. So, if you still have to work out any relationships, little clinks, plot twists, get that done as soon as possible. ^^ If you have any questions or ideas just let me know, I don't bite. :)

But, other than that I'm so excited to start and I hope you guys are too. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:40 pm

BleedingLover wrote:
I don't bite. :)

I do ;>

BleedingLover wrote:Image

That excited, eh?

And answer mah PM, woman! Damn chat system still is off for me :| I've been reduced to refreshing my page every 10-30 minutes to keep conversations going D;

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 am

Oh. Jin:

Janelle FC is young Mackenzie Foy and Mike Jr. is Max Charles.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Hey, Jin, When do you plan on getting this started? Just curious.

EDIT: ...Guess...that answers my question...
Last edited by peace_of_mind7 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

I hope everyone is ready to start! The weekend is coming up!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:21 pm

We are starting on Saturday in the afternoon. I have a huge test in one of my classes which I am spending most time on. So, Saturday is the soonest I can do it. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm back! Finally got done that week of vacationing and back into the game.
Though I noticed that Zak's name was slightly dropped from the pairings list. I certainly hope that doesn't mean I was dropped as well D:
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 pm

No, not at all. I was just going to wait until you returned so that I could add him back on. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Yay! ^^ But now Zak is rooming with two different people. I am now confused o:

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:07 pm

They're not rooming together, that's just the group that they are in in order to get to know and make peace with the other race.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:17 am

I have posted for Zakhar! ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

So it has been almost a week, where are you guys? D:

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:41 am

It's Christmas, dude. No worries - I'll be shooting out PMs soon to people that Jin and I haven't heard from as far as whether they're still in or not.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Don't worry about PMing me, Fox. I'm sorry to say that I am not longer "in it". With all of the other roleplays I've got I don't seem to have the time to find my muse for this. My apologies to everyone for the inconvenience. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!