Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitten: The Rivals

a part of “Bitten: The Rivals”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

For thousands of years vampires and werewolves have lived in secret rivalry, but now a new player has joined in the fun. Human hunters. Will the two species learn to get along and take down their enemies or will they fall to pride?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten: The Rivals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bitten: The Rivals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Bitten: The Rivals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi! Can I reserve FC: Teresa Palmer, please? Also, my fav faceclaim is probably Lucy Hale. Love her!
Last edited by Adelphia on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:07 pm

May I please reserve FC: Candice Swanepoel and FC: Alexander Ludwig?

Currently? Evan Peters for guys, and probably Alexa Chung for girls? It depends on the character type, I think.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Can I reserve Candice Swanepoel but change it to Nina Dobrev or Dianna Agron

My favorite fc is Emily Rudd

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Miss Nomer and Adelphia: Reserved! ^^

@Shadowed: I am sorry but Miss. Nomer has already reserved her and I think Nina and Dianna are way to overused.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Thank you :-) Also, as the younger sister of FC: Candice Swanepoel is around 120, should my character be in that general vicinity of age?

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Alright though can I suggest an idea for a character?

I was thinking maybe a former coven leader who lost her coven and is now on the run from Cacciatori then ended up joining the coven of Rose city? The fc would be Amber Heard.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:49 pm

May I reserve the astrid berges-frisbey fc please? :3
She is so adorable in such an innocent way. I just love it.

Anyways I have currently been obsessed with the gost Taylor Momeson FC.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Do you mind if I submit a WIP? She doesn't have to be accepted until she's finished, of course. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey sweets! You know why I'm hur! ;D
I'd like Ellen Paige (But I'd like her FC to be Julianne Hough since I have no images of Ellen)

And my favorite FC right now is Tom Hiddleston and Mishael Morgan.
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:37 pm

May I reserve FC Mila Kunis

My favorite FCC is dakota fanning

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:57 pm

@Strawberry and Youloveme?: Reserved! ^^ Welcome aboard.

@LittleFox: No problem, love. I'll reserve and change her for you right now. :)

@Aldephil: That's fine, I just won't except her until she finished or at least close to it.

@Miss Nomer: Around the same age would be good like 125, just a couple of years older.

@Shadowed: If fine with that as long as you give her a new name other than Jayson Goldsworthy.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Can I change my FC from Mila Kunis to Taylor Swift, please?

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 pm

I would like to reserve Joesph Morgan. I would have to say that my favorite FC is Francisco Lanchowski along with Freida Pinto.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm

@Strawberry: Sure. ^^

@POM:

Just kidding! Of course.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi! Can I please reserve the Alessandra Ambrosio FC? Also, my favorite FC at the time is probably Finn Harries or Jade Thirlwall.
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:23 pm

May i reserve FC: Bianca Lawson?
My favorite face claim would be a tie between Lyndsy Fonseca, Ashley Greene, and Dylan O'brien ~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Reserved

@Everyone: I will not be accepting any more girl reservations until we get a few more men.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Could I reserve Shiloh Fernandez but change his FC to Tyler Posey?

My favorite FC would be... Alex Pettyfer or Emma Watson, oh and definitely Dave Franco too. :D

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:24 am

Hi :)
I have been waiting ages for a good RolePlay like this! I love the plot as well!!
May I reserve FC: Joe Manganiello? My favorite FC would be Micheal Penniman and Emmy Rossum :)
My chary will be up as soon as I get the thumbs up, thanks :)
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!