Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

a part of “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”, a fictional universe by XShishioX.

When the end of days is foretold, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance, two eternal rivals will have to set aside ancient grudges in order to protect everything they ever knew. [So sorry, we're CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:07 pm

The weather is great! Except for the snow, cold air, and sick dummies spreading their germs.....okay maybe the weather isn't all that. And I'm excited for the first post! I thought I wasted my time on a character sheet.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Nope! First post is up! I'll be putting up another soon for Wallace. As for the festival, just think classic carnival minus the creepy carney's. Games, snack booths, and all other sorts of fairground shenanigans. I'd like everyone to get a post or two in and have their characters interact with each other so we can get a feel for how the group is. Once everyone's got two-ish posts in, obviously some characters will be more involved in their interactions than others, that's totally cool, however once that sort of meet and greet is over, I'll have Amphytriton split us into teams and we'll begin capture the flag. I look forward to seeing your posts!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am

Sorry I im late posting im at tye hospital where my dad just had a tracheostomy and my internet is down and currentlynusing my brother's phone I will start a post right now again really sorry

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm waiting for more people to post before I post again. I don't want to take over the RP.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 pm

I will try and post sometime later tonight or tomorrow, I do apologize for not posting yet, pain killers addling the brain unable to comprehend a good post.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:35 am

Sorry, didn't realize this had started posting! I thought it may have died before it even got going. Sadly I'm quite busy until New Years. I'm going to be away from the 25th to the 30th more or less, so I'll try to squeeze in a post before then.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Oh my god... I didn't notice that we started either. Dang. I'M BACK.

Anyways... I'm pretty dang busy too, but I'll try to squish in my post somewhere when I find open time xD (Got like five hundred rps to catch up with)

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey I had an idea to make Phoenix a little bit crazy. Kind of like how you read in my second post. So i was wondering if it's okay. I felt like i needed to ask permission and if it's a no, i'll stop and go back to calm and collected Phoenix.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:24 pm

@Those joining us again, glad to have you back! Just get posts in when you can. I'll continue to move the story along in such a way as that you won't feel the need to post everyday just to keep up. I'm in it for the long haul.

@Purps, nothing wrong with going crazy. If it's in her character, then that's fine. I suppose I just don't want her going crazy for no reason other than 'cause you like it, ya know. If that's what you want, I suppose I don't really care. I guess what I'm trying to say is, as long as she's not running around being out of character and breaking the game state (stuff like: addressing the Players, not the characters; knowing information her character would be unable to know or anything that's just not good Roleplaying) I don't really care what you have her do. Just play well and we'll play with you.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:49 am

@Venom0861, it would be very nice if you made a character relations, so i can know if you hate, like,love, or is a neutral for my character Phoenix

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 pm

@Everyone, now that all the characters are in, in would be great if EVERYONE updated their Character Relations posts. :D

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:57 am

Alright guys, seriously?

It's been a solid five days for those of you who posted ready, and over a week for those that haven't. Tomorrow I shall be moving on, and those who are still with me are welcome to play. Those who aren't will be left behind.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 am

I've been waiting for miss dreamer to respond I check the threads all the time every day

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 am

I'm still here, I've been waiting on the people that haven't posted yet, it's a personal habit of mine to hopefully let everyone else post before i do a second one.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm real sorry but stuff's come up recently and I don't want to get started in a new rp when I'm not sure I'll have time for it. Sorry to ditch you guys, and I hope the rp goes fantastically!

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:41 pm

@Everyone and Anyone, I don't want to sound rude but....I don't want it to be just me and @Miss_Dreamer replying to this roleplay! It would be pointless...

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyon on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm kind of stuck until someone else replies

Elyon
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:08 pm

I do apologize for those i'm holding up, i've been dealing with a massive infection in my tooth and it's been causing me to be really sick, so i've not been able to do much other then sleep and hallucinate, though I hope to possibly get around to finally working on replying again.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 pm

alrighty, I'm starting to feel a lot better, still not hundred percent; but i will be getting a post up tomorrow for my guy. just so everyone knows.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:13 am

Well, I've officially posted. I do hope that my post didn't come to late.

Soki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!