Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reclaimers

The Reclaimers OOC

a part of “The Reclaimers”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

A Sword and Planet Fantasy taking place on M'Sal, where the deserts are wide and the dangers are plenty.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reclaimers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Reclaimers OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Are you still looking for the peoples to fill in here? Because I'm rather interested =)
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Yes, we are still looking at the moment. One or two spots to go.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Alright guys and gals, we have a new writer joining us. Say hello to alitura, and their character Atifae Lektai, a Solarian doctor.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Welcome to the roleplay! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. :3

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 am

Sorry about my inactivity, had two big exams I absolutely needed to pass :/

I'm getting 502 errors on the pad, server problems?
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:02 am

Hi everybody!! I'm glad to join the rp with you all and hope we can all have fun together. Like Vindicated mentioned my character is a doctor named Atifae. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all and continuing this story with you all.

alitura
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:56 am

Welcome aboard! Happy to have a new writer join the group.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:21 am

Let us all share drinks of water among ourselves, so that when one of us discorporates, we may be allowed to eat the discorporated, cherishing and praising the virtue of who's body it was with every bite, until we can grok each other in fullness.

Welcome aboard alitura!
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm sorry alitura, please excuse their crudeness. ;)

Anyway, I've read through your first post. Let's hit the PMs as to where that little thread will go.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:27 pm

First day of the PL season, United lose. Couldn't be happier.

Also New TSFH album for soundtrack? <3

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Whoever wrote that second note in the temp pad, just know that I will find you. I kid, with the pads being down, we can only stew.

Hahaha, I feel bad for the players of MU.

Arsenal went 2-1 against Crystal Palace. CP last season near the end was pretty interesting. Tottenham went 1-0 against West Ham. I'll probably be rooting for the Spurs because DeAndre Yedlin is joining them pretty soon.

Actually, not the whole album, just that song. And maybe not the whole soundtrack, I should change that to general theme.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Theres only one team worth rooting for. Liverpool! We're back with a bang in the CL this year :)

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Yeah. Liverpool, one of the best pools (see what I did there?) of English talent in the League.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:16 pm

That was.... Your pun was bad and you should feel bad!

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:09 am

I was going to make a joke that the pad was still down, but now it's up. Way to ruin my joke, RPG ;I (Jk, I love you <3)

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Lmao. Anyway it's true. I think the England national team fielded more Liverpool players during the World Cup. Daniel Sturridge, Glen Johnson, Raheem Sterling, Adam Lallana, Steven Gerrard to name a few.

Anyway, enough of my Premier League talk, let's get to work in the pads. Also, alitura, I need to start a new pad with you, since we'll be collaborating as well.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Oh right OK!! I'm looking forward to collaborating with you :)

alitura
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Oh em gee. Man City thrashed Liverpool 3-1.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:18 pm

The pads are down, disturbingly, again. I think once they come back online again, we'll be moving what we have written to other more reliable pads until the Write is stable again.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Sounds good. Sucks that they keep messing it up. Need better testing of code when they make changes. The main site too. Kept getting 502 errors yesterday.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!