Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reclaimers

The Reclaimers OOC

a part of “The Reclaimers”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

A Sword and Planet Fantasy taking place on M'Sal, where the deserts are wide and the dangers are plenty.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reclaimers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Reclaimers OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 am

PM sent.

Haha, slow down a bit. I'm not that bloodthirsty when it comes to other people's characters, so I don't really have an idea as to how to "off" your characters at the moment.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 am

Rory about the slow collab Demented. Between the fact our schedules seem to align horribly 90% of the time and upcoming school and work stuffs (and some nasty colds), I have barely been able to get me time in.

To be clear, I have had multiple (or the same) cold over the past four weeks, and currently have a stomach ache. I also have college interviews as well as some part time job hunting, as well as college paperwork. Not to mention the daunting stress of college itself.

I know. Excuses excuses. But RL comes first. >.>

Anyways, just letting you know I am not dead (provided I don't get a migraine the size of Alaska from stress or this cold doesn't end up killing me). I hope to possibly have the chance to get some more time soon.

On a random unrelated side note, as part of my attempts to de-stress, I beat all three Mass Effects on insanity. :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 pm

It would seem we all have scheduling issues xD
I'm actually kind of glad about this atmosphere though. This is one of the good roleplays that doesn't stop despite a loss in momentum!!!

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Kuroe, I didn't even get into those. My schedule has changed four times this year.

Legitimately, that is the exact number.

And apparently it might change again. Uhg.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 am

It's all fine guys. As long as you're still here and committed is all that matters.

@Kuroe

This roleplay most certainly will not stop until it has reached a satisfying conclusion to all the stories that have been written. That's one promise I will keep. Most people let their first ideas be their last, but I don't intend to be in that number.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Vind....usually I am good with sayings, but yours ("First being their last") is confusing.

I never really lose interest in a roleplay because I always set long term ideas up in my head so I always am excited to progress and have something to look forward too. I just get extremely busy sometimes.

With me, there is always a plan. It just might make absolutely no sense until completed.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Don't worry about it. ;)

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:36 pm

So, first off, I would like to say that I have been an asshole.
Second, I want to apologize.
Third, I don't really deserve to be forgiven. No, seriously. This is my own fault and I'm very, very sorry, but I still haven't been active enough in making sure that I am able to write.

To Vindicated and Red, I have been able to write in the past. However, every time I forgot to write something I got more apprehensive about coming back. I should have just sucked it up and come back on my own and dealt with the consequences.

I believe that you all are perfectly justified in kicking me out, but I ask that someone try to take control of Eian and Shari. Maybe I don't really have the right to ask that, but yeah. My sincere apologies for setting you all back.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Some updates.

Apologies for my absence in the OOC, I've been pretty busy outside lately. I am still writing with Skulls at the moment. I'll be sending out PMs to people who are still part of this to continue other plots.

As for Eian and Shari, I will be handling them up to a certain point before I leave them in the background.

I'll probably start working on a RPers Wanted thread as well. Stay tuned.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:07 am

-Kicks the roleplay-

So I'm just seeing... is anyone still alive?
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:18 am

Absolutely alive though I am recovering from pneumonia so there was a point when I felt more half dead than alive.

VP and I are working on posts to move Estios and Alleara towards the rest of the group (hopefully) Their ambush has left them wandering the desert and they are finding a rest in a trading post.

I am told by VP that there is a post that is being worked on that comes before ours. So that means at least three of us (VP, your Red and myself) are still going. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:23 am

I would also add that Baneling and Demented on still working on their collab with real life interruptions getting in the way of completion, but it should take place chronologically before my piece with Skulls.

Also, the Roleplayers Wanted thread is up.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:25 am

So definitely still alive. That makes five of us still going. :) Slow and steady for pace but all good.

I saw the RP wanted thread and hopefully we get a bit of interest from that.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:35 pm

I saw the wanted thread as well so consider me some interest. I'm going to try and read through all of the IC posts before I even think of putting a character together. No sense in making an unlucky treasure hunter if there's already two after all.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Hey there Leli, I just wanted to give you a heads up that some of the posts are chronologically out of sync, so you should refer to the Arcs tab if you get confused. They posts have been organized into the days on which they happen.

Happy reading.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy your egg hunts, if you're having one.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:09 pm

No egg hunt here but ham cooking.
Happy Easter everyone!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Red and I are working on a collab, I would see we're about two thirds of the way finished, or maybe that's an overestimation, but we're working diligently.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Alright guys, as some of you know my internet has been pretty shitty lately. Things have been resolved thankfully, but my collab with Red was delayed as a result. We're hoping to have it up soon. So stay tuned.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Alright, our long awaited collab is finally up, thankfully. Read it and think.

Edit: Skulls' piece is up as well. Things are getting interesting aren't they?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!