Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Imaginary

Imaginary

a part of “Imaginary”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

Six children once made up a magical world, and magical creature friends. Ten years have passed, and now that world wants them back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Imaginary”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Imaginary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeclanTv9 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 pm

No that was good thank you! I can't wait to see what plan Angela comes up with!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeclanTv9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Huh oh yeah I'm fine with anything

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm thinking we should have a time skip to get through the school day after this conflict is over. Thoughts?
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Tat would work for my intent.

Also, Caddie is up!

Now we just need Space Coyote.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Her profile looks awesome. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:58 am

Sooo whenever this ends...Vitamin are you gonna initiate? Assuming we're all in agreement

BTW, gettin' so antsy. Somebody post...

Also, almostinsane, it's Helena with the scars not Angela. Angela just freezes.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 am

Oh, sorry. Typo. Lol.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Guyssss where is everyone?

Sorry to be nagging nancy, but I'm like dying here I'm so addicted to this RP

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:48 pm

I will post to the two roleplay's I am in before this day is done, I am working on both posts now.

Dreammuffin, I do not know If I will be able to finish a character yet but Since a week end is dawning on upon us I shall not lack in time. ( assuming you still need an imaginary of course)

I could try staying up longer then usual tonight since we are soon to enter the otherworld by the looks of things.

Hopefully I will find the time

I have read Brinn's character but I am still thinking about what direction to take with her imaginary, do you have any thoughts on the matter?

(The colonel apologizes for the poor quality of this OOC Post XD, I am too immersed with post writing at the moment to correct myself)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 am

Sorry folks, was out most of yesterday.

I'm starting to struggle to postLena on as SPace Coyote hasn't been uploaded yet. Uh...any news on that?

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Are we going to finish the scene in the classroom soon?

Cuz taja is performing and I'm supposed to be sabotaging her but Angela is currently freezing her own bones inside of the classroom....

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:54 pm

I wrote up a quick resonse of Lena lettign them go, but might as well just go with it and assume we've skipped on from it now to avoid the posts getting weird.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeclanTv9 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 pm

I uploaded and forwarded to the auditorium where Taja is performing now. So yeah Angela can try and sabotage Taja soon. I hope someone stops her though xD

DeclanTv9
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 pm

It took me forever to think of the perfect plan, sorry for the wait!

I hope this gives everyone else an opening to post, and I really really hope that this doesn't die right when we're getting somewhere...

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Apologies! Been a bit inactive. Was tax day today and that wiped. me . out. Seriously I went upstairs to work on some of my stock and ended up passing out on my bed for four hours instead. XD Back to normal tomorrow!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:01 pm

SNOWWWWW DAYYYYYY

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 pm

I feel like I must apologize as well for being inactive. My character only interacts with others in the Otherworld, so if any of the Imaginaries are bored and want to have a bit of a go at someone, I'm right here waitin' ;D

Vinn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LexiTheMidnightWolf on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Guys I'm back. My mom decided to work me as much as possible the last few days of break so I didn't have time to post. Plus I had a wrestling tournament. I'm not going to bore you with the details about that. If you really care PM me about it haha. Long story short I can post again. Sorry I know I haven't even put up one post. :P I feel so bad

LexiTheMidnightWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Is now a good time for me to have Ivy touch Taja's mind or whatever you want to call it?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey Declan, I think some of your last post may verge on GMing a little bit, so be careful on that. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!