Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Moon Among Thieves

A Moon Among Thieves

a part of “A Moon Among Thieves”, a fictional universe by LovelyAnimosity.

The Kamari, a tribe of humans whose agility was unmatched by many, was once a great race. Then their extinction was ordered and they were destroyed. All but one, that is.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Moon Among Thieves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Moon Among Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Ask Lovely, I forget the website.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 pm

@Reap
The website I used to use was 1001fonts.com
However for some reason it recently stopped working for me so I can't use it anymore, though feel free to try using it yourself. What I did with mine is all coding. I used html-color-codes.info/ for the color, then used the resize code [size=] for the size. As for the font I just pulled up microsoft word and picked a font then put it in the font code [font=].

It takes longer than just going to 1001fonts but if the site doesn't work for you either then that's what you can do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Thank you! i just submitted, and honestly, its still just as nerve racking when you submit you're first post of an rp. you get all jittery with excitement, i love it. :)

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:55 pm

oooohhh...Reeaaappp...

You're character is so cool *0*

Nice first post, and yes I agree with you there. Making the first post in an rp is always exciting for me ^^ It's fun to be able to introduce my character to the world that they're in :3

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:01 am

I made my first post, and it took me two minutes to will myself to hit that submit button I was so nervous. xD

Seriously though, It's a pretty chunky post, but I can't help but make my first posts decently long. Forgive me if you find it super lengthy.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 pm

thank you lovely! I tried to give him an opening worthy of his title. when i reread it today i saw a few errors i missed, must...fix...now!

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Yeah, so something is up...I can't see my character, and apparently the website isn't detecting it as a character in the role-play either so I can't post :S

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 pm

@Inspiration
I sent you a PM so read that okay!

@CJL
There was no need to feel nervous about posting at all ^^ It's a great first post! And don't worry about the length at all. I don't mind some length as long as it's a good read :)

@Everyone
I wanted to make another post yesterday but couldn't get to it. I should be able to have another post up tonight though!

HEADS UP!! Next week on Friday the 24th is my 18th birthday so I will not be logging on, same goes for the day afterwards since I'm going to be having some friends stay over. I'm going to be reminding everyone the day before the 24th too but I just wanted to let everyone know ahead of time as well.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 pm

My birthday is the 23rd and I'm turning 17.... don't you feel important?

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Blahhh the most annoying things happen at the worse times I swear.

Sorry I didn't get that post up when I said I would. The internet went out for some reason and didn't come back on till today. We even called in yesterday and they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. Anyway it's back on and I am working on my post now.

And that's pretty cool Mega. Muahahaha I'm older.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:22 pm

By like a year! Calm down! Now. Let me post the Lengthy post about how I get Reaper to help me out of prison... muahahaha it'll be fantastic!

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Muahahaha still older.

Quick thing about your post, Mega. Kamari are born on full moons(with the exception of Soul's character), not lunar eclipses.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:47 pm

ISn't a full moon a lunar eclipse...? -Shrug- Aight then.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:36 am

Ah, I saw the word 'eclipse' and my brain instantly went to eclipse as in solar eclipse >< didn't even think about it! Ehehhh never mind then carry on nothing to see here ^^;

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:50 pm

If we're talking about who's the oldest, I think I win.

...I'm 19. *Maniacal Laughter*

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:03 pm

im here, catching up and making post before tomorrow

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Eh....no fair CJL the gm should be the oldest cause' I rule.

And yay for Reap! I've got a buddy coming over to hang out tonight so I probably won't be on again until tomorrow night. Also Inspiration will be joining us shortly! I will not be making a third post until he's all finished up with his character which, from the looks of it, shouldn't take very long at all. I'll likely be accepting it tomorrow night :3

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm

posted, its not quite what i wanted. next ibe will be better, promise.

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Oh dear God, I posted the same thing twice. How is that even...? *Slams face on desk*

Lovely, any chance you can delete the duplicate post? I can't find a way to do it... and I much rather not look at proof of my newbieness. D:

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Thanks. I'll try to avoid things like that in the future.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!