Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Moon Among Thieves

A Moon Among Thieves

a part of “A Moon Among Thieves”, a fictional universe by LovelyAnimosity.

The Kamari, a tribe of humans whose agility was unmatched by many, was once a great race. Then their extinction was ordered and they were destroyed. All but one, that is.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Moon Among Thieves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Moon Among Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:25 pm

*Jittery with excitement*

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Same here... can't wait to see the other characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:03 pm

*Puts Reap and Mega under a blanket* Sshh it's okay guys just be patient.

Give it a couple more days and you can have all the fun you want failing at catching my character okay.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Pfftttt... you're getting your ass kicked!

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

*quickly becomes docile under blanket* "Wait... a few days? Days!? DAYS!!!! GRahhhhhhh!! *Struggles to escape*..........................jk, i can wait....>.>

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Reap just shush and stay under your blanket. Your time will come.

Anyway Leej's character spot has been removed, so now we only have four people who still need to get their characters done and submitted :)

I plan on making the first post this Friday(1/10), which is three days from now. If we don't get all of our characters in by then I don't mind postponing the start date to Monday, but I don't want to prolong it too long because I'm super excited to start but I also don't want to rush anybody >....>

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 am

Almost done with my character sheet I just need today and I can be finished by tonight. If that is alright.

Ahri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 pm

That's fine Ahri. I don't plan on making my first post until later tonight anyway so you've got all day :)

@Emmie - You're character is awesome! (Plus I love Sword Art Online) As soon as you get that bio done consider yourself accepted. If you need help at all just pm me okay!

@Everyone else - As for the rest of you who haven't gotten their characters in and haven't really been very active please try to get those in tonight. It would also be nice if I could get an update on how they are coming along so I know that you guys are still in on this Roleplay.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:01 pm

@Lo Thank you very much! I am glad you like her. I also love SAO ^^ such a lovely anime. I'll finish her by today, hopefully before the opening post~
Thank you, I'll definitely PM you if I have any trouble with her history.

I'm excited to start ^^

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey everyone so did you know that your game master is a blonde who is getting too ahead of herself?

Because where I live it's Thursday...not Friday. So basically everyone has another day yet before I make my first post. o3o Let's just ignore the embarrassing mistake of me getting the days mixed up okay? Clearly I am so excited to start that I'm wishing the days went faster....heh heh

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 pm

So! I will not be posting on the first night seeing as how I have to go to a party... why? Well, i'm a good friend and also I have no plans and i'm the only one my friend asked that can make it! He doesn't want to be alone so might as well go with him. Have fun with the opening, make sure to hide because this bounty hunter is going to kick your ass.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

........-------------------------------------------------''--] (\_/) { HELP!!!}
........./ ---____________________----__________] ='.'=
......../_==O!!!!!!!!-----------------.:/ ^ . ^
........),---.(_(__)../ U U
.......// (..)),----"
......//___//
.....//___//
....//___//

Sooooooooo....Were starting tonight right?

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Well, I would love to start roleplay tonight and that was my original plan, but we've had a sudden character drop out of the roleplay and now I have to open up the spot again.

I did say that if I had to I would postone the start of the roleplay until Monday, so that is what I'm going to do. If the spot remains untaken by Monday night then I will drop the role and make my first post with 7 characters instead of my preferred number of 8.

I apologize for the inconvenience but this was a sudden.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

B-B-But! THE BUNNY! NOOOOOO

........-------------------------------------------------''--]
........./ ---____________________----__________]
.......// (..)),----"
......//___//
.....//___//
....//___//

LET THAT BUNNY GO!

Anyways, we finally had sex equality.... god damnit.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 pm

........-------------------------------------------------''--]------------------(\_/)----::::>
........./ ---____________________----__________] ---------:::::>=X .X=
.......// (..)),----"
......//___//
.....//___//
....//___//

Bye bye bunny.

Well, that kills my plans for the weekend. I work sun-friday so i can't post as often during the week. :p maybe once a day.

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Well that at least gives me a little more time to finish my character then. Good to know I wont have to rush.

Has no feeling about the rabbit situation. Not after that incident in Britain

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Yeah...and I honestly really loved the character she came up with too. I know you guys were pretty excited to start so sorry for the sudden postponing, though I did warn you all ahead of time that I'd do it if necessary.

So yeah, Wake, you've got a couple more days to get him done. He's looking pretty interesting so far actually, though I am going to send you a pm in a few hours so keep your eyes out for that.

As for you, reap, posting once a day is more than enough. If you're busy over the week don't worry too much about it. Like it states in the rules I only need a post from everyone at least once every 3 days or so.

Ahri hasn't submitted her character yet either so now she haw a couple more days.

Hopefully we can find ourselves another female character and if not then we will go on with what we have. If anyone knows another roleplayer who might be interested please let them know about it!

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:23 am

I can fill the last female slot! May I reserve it please?

CJL1290
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Power just went out over night here. I guess now I'm doubly glad that I have a few extra days, cus I just lost half my progress -_-;;

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Sure thing CJL! Welcome aboard :D

Well that was quick. Guess we got our female role :)

@Wake
I've had my computer turn off on me at the worst of times =.=
That sucks, but I'm still not posting until Monday night so you've got a few days.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!