Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Infinity Realm

The Infinity Realm

a part of “The Infinity Realm”, a fictional universe by Luna Delta.

"Infinity", untouched by humans, was once a beautiful place. The spirits and creatures that lied within were once at peace, that is, before a gateway had opened up. That gateway, leading to the creation of Seven Deadly Sins. [More Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Infinity Realm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Infinity Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:33 pm

@Finneline

No worries, take your time!!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 am

Hey, so slight problem here...

First of all, didn't realize the site was back up until now. Heh, whoops.

Second, I'm going on a trip tomorrow to a cabin. No internet. Wednesday to Sunday. Hopefully if we stop by any cafes, I can get a post in, but I don't know how likely it is. D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 am

Thanks fading for waiting! =)
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 pm

@All (especially kleean,)

I will be out for the rest of tonight and the better part of tomorrow- Grad School travel tonight and audition tomorrow all day, so I've gotta stay frosty. Wish me luck!!

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:35 pm

@Eskay

That's fine, good luck!!!!

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 am

Freya is too hilarious!! XD Her thought processes are the best, haha.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 am

Back! Auditions went well, will update tonight! :D

EDIT: SOOOOOOOOO Sorry guys! My internet died literally a few hours after I posted that, so I've been out for a couple of days! :(

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulmiester on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:02 am

Soooo... Where'd everyone go?

soulmiester
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:34 pm

@soulmiester

lol, yeah! Lets get back into this guys, we can keep it going!! woo!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Still alive here as well, lol :P

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Sorry, sorry sorry!!! Heavy workload, coupled with an un-lively OOC made me think we were dead! My apologies, I'll have a post up ASAP

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm still here :)

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulmiester on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Well if you're still here make a post! It's just me and Lux posting back and forth at this point.

soulmiester
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:24 am

I am waiting on aarondalea to post lol >_<

-K

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:26 am

._. oh I'm sorry I'll shoot something up today (after I finish the current post I'm working on and history homework- APWH is a pain in the butt)---> namely within the next 6 hours or so ._. sorry again, theunnamedone
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 am

Guis, I've decided to pop my head back in here and just let you all know what I told Huntress. Iwasgoingtopopinearlierbutiforgot

I am planning to actually just restart this at some point with changes in the character skeleton here and there and plot hole fixes and what not. It might not be today, seeing as how I have to finish a lot of projects/characters before I worry about restarting this {because I over do it constantly}. If you guys would still be interested though, shot me a quick PM just saying so and I'll just add you right away to the reserve list and PM you guys when it's up and running.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!