Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

BlossomCrest Private Academy

BlossomCrest Private Academy

a part of “BlossomCrest Private Academy”, a fictional universe by AgentPocky.

Welcome to BlossomCrest! This is where young students from ages 14 -21 train to become more powerful with their gifted abilities! We'll surely give you a great start for when you're ready to leave the nest and blend into human society!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “BlossomCrest Private Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: BlossomCrest Private Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm

@Pocky
One thing I've I can say about group rp's, expecting people not to make loooong post is like expecting it not to snow or rain in the winter time. It's just gonna happen. Trust me, when you have multiple post to react too you're gonna need the extra word space. Six paragraphs ends up being the average in most cases.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:48 am

@Wake
~shrugs~ I'm not too picky... you'd know more than me, I'm new at the RPing stuff. I'm enjoying it so far, but I just don't want the long posts to go over the line, like 12 or so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:21 am

*sighs* I'm writing up my first post right now...and I'm already at 418 words and that's just her getting ready in the morning (and I'm not even done this part! XD) This is going to be soooo long. I'm sorry in advance. I just can't stop. O_O

EDIT: Wow. That's the most I've ever wrote. I think I got close to 1200 words in there. Well, I'll try not to write that much next time. xD

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Yeah, I apologize in advance if I ever make my posts too long for your liking. It's become a habit after a while, but I feel like I've done okay at not writing any novels yet. xD
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:11 pm

@everyone
It's fine guys. If you feel comfortable with it, then it's okay. Just try not to go over 8 or 9 paragraphs. Your posts are fine so far.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:53 pm

im just happy people are posting, too many good rp's die off that way
Edit:also was looking at roommate parring. dont you think its a bit off that boys and girl share rooms?

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:40 am

under "standard" RL protocol...it would be. But I find most RPs go by the 1 male 1 female pairing tends to keep things from polarizing into "men stay with men and interact with men" and "women stay with women and interact with women".

Consider it a breach of what we'd call common sense to facilitate character interaction.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:22 am

@Nobel
Exactly what Nekohina said.

@Nekohina
Couldn't say it better myself.

@Everyone
I'll try to start the orientation soon, just waiting for a few others.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 am

Sorry I haven't gotten a follow up post in yet. I'll get to it once I finish morning classes.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 pm

@Wake
Alright then, don't wait too long. :)

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Beeeeh x_x Sorry I meant to have a post up yesterday but... I have a very bad sleeping schedule >.>

I wasn't sure how to end that post though. More because I don't know whether to continue talking with he teachers or have Dale go into the auditorium with the other kids.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:08 pm

@Everyone
I'll start the orientation tonight, Its hard to do so on mobile, I apologize!

Edit: Finished it! Forgive me if I missed a few things, I was in such a rush to get it done!

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:08 am

Don't know what the layout of the dorm's are. Practicality would dictate that that mixed dorms like these would have the showers separate down in the locker rooms. But potential for humorous awkward situations would put them back in the dorm. So I'm going to assume the latter unless objections otherwise are raised.

Which actually brings to mind a question I should have asked earlier, what exactly is the the layout and set up of our dorm room's anyway Pocky?
Last edited by Wake on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 am

Yeah I'm with Wake on this one, I've had dorm rooms with bathrooms attached before but they never have a built in shower...Pocky?

Also Pocky, for Basara's voice...think pre-puberty boy voice- masculine might not be the best adjective.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 am

Whats worse then a half asleep Yuji walking into the girls shower by accident? When the shower is full of girls with supper powers. Rip Yuji. R.I.P. Ya i can see that being very comedic

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:39 am

@Wake
That's a good question. Actually, I put what the dorms looked like and what they provided in the introduction, but then it made it too long so I had to delete it. ;-;
I'll edit the introduction and get it up there, just so you can get an idea. I rather just tell it here, but...
Ah, make it harder for myself than it really is... I really have to stop that.

@Nekohina:
Again, I'll make a description in the introduction so I can add pictures and all
Plus I know that, but you can normally tell when it's a boy or not, even if they're literally going through puberty... so when I say masculine, I just mean male, not manly or anything like that. Although you do make a point, I should probably stop using that word.

@Nobel
You can do that, haha. It'd make for an interesting next few posts XD

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm

True enough Pocky.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Minor nitpick, Dale's bag is already in the room Skye.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:24 pm

@Everyone
For those who are confused
If I can find a picture or gif that somehow relates to my character's actions, then I change the pictures/gifs in my posts. Cuz I'mma thuggg
I AINT GOIN' BAK TO JAIl!!

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

NEITHER AM I, MY BUTTHOLE CAN'T TAKE THAT ABUSE!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!