Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

a part of “Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force”, a fictional universe by Bradok187.

Join in on a new chapter of the Star Wars story set decades after the death of Darth Krayt. Will you help restore the Republic or see it fail as it tries to rebuild?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 am

thanks for answering the Senate bit...wow started as a matter of pure speculation and became a potential thing. Bradok... are you some kind of genie? Cuz I was gonna make a Zabrak in all honesty if you opened up 2ndaries and this waaay one ups that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 am

We can't all have Zabraks you know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:57 am

Sorry Fonky :P

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 pm

True enough claw...a Miraluka was my second choice.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Yeah Sorry about that. I've tried writing them in a couple times now. Don't worry about skipping me out I'm probably going to try and write my characters in from off planet and it might take a post or two. Was hoping to have them encounter other PCS off planet but we'll see

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Sure thing, i can understand that. Ill wait till tonight sometime then ill post again.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Just waiting for someone to visit the temple ruins to investigate the now 'force visible' human within them.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 pm

I want everyone to get at least one more post in then we are going to move the plot ahead. The story isn't advancing as quickly as I had hoped so I intend to correct this by tonight or tomorrow. I need to start following and enforcing my "post once a day" rule to keeps things moving, nothing is more discouraging than static rp.

From what I can tell Nekohina is going to refuse the Jedi's request to return to Coruscant, which to be honest is what I preferred from the get go. It will put the Jedi at a disadvantage and preoccupy their immediate time with finding a permanent place to rebuild their order. It will also allow a less Jedi influenced galaxy, and an opportunity for Valice to spread her power over the senate if she wills it.

When I started this RP I had hoped for a far higher number of players. The seats of power like the Senate, Jedi Masters, and Sith Master were supposed to be able to icly meet and discus the direction of their faction. For example, we all know how the Jedi have always viewed the use of the force. However, what if the masters decided to change that by shifting the Order's stance to a more gray one? There would be people that would embrace it, and those that would oppose it. This is intended to generate RP without GM events. The Senate and the Supreme Chancellor were supposed to be the same except on a larger scale. They would determine galactic laws, and so forth. Even going as far as declaring war on others or even ordering a Jedi purge if they wanted. These choices would effect everyone on the game and would change the direction of rp entirely.

Now that being said, I haven't gave up hope for this type of thing to happen yet. We haven't been started for very long and a lot of people wait to see if a Role-Play remains active before deciding to join. Ill keep pushing for more players until we get a decent number, but until then ill be using GM events to keep us afloat. I don't leave anyone out so these events will effect everyone in some way. but I don't like forcing these kinda things on people so if any of you have any ideas let me know.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:35 pm

I was actually going to abstain my vote, on the grounds "the Jedi haven't proven themselves capable of shouldering their old responsibilities at this time."

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Regardless, the Jedi are going to end up ousted from Coruscant.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Very true,just figured I'd give you my actual vote. Since Larimar himself wants the Jedi back...but the needs of its Sector demand he play hard-to-get on the Jedi matter.

Also Holo figured I'd give you the chance to pick between acting with others or following Larimar (sorry bout keeping you stuck with me all this time). I doubt Senate security would bat an eyelash if Tania just waltzed in with Larimar anyways. Nor is Larimar the type to try to force her off if you decide she's staying for the whole meeting.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Well I would have posted by now, though once more I'm waiting on someone else to post.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Yeaah I have messaged the other Sith people to ask to move my character along with them but I have had no reply.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:46 pm

I could introduce my characters as a curveball plot event in Coruscant if need be. Also on that front I am getting close to having the post I want. After I get this initial post off I will post much more frequently. I'm just having trouble writing that good first impression is all.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:50 am

@Polka
As one of the other sith people, just wanna say I didn't get any message from you. I think we're both just waiting for Tash

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 am

Sorry Aftershock,

I only messages Tash... I thought I had messaged you too but I didn't.

However, I will send you a PM now :P

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:45 pm

No worries :) Just clarifying that I hadn''t ignored your message or anything

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Sorry about the absence. Lost internet for a bit, but I'll be posting soon.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:36 pm

this still going?

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:49 pm

I hope so...but I'm starting to think not

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!